Hacking WiiWare Backups

oglsmm

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just have a quick question. I have seen all the Wads and stuff out there, and was wondering how people do it.

So after reading and googling I have figured out how to "rip" the games to wads, and was just wondering if the resulting wads are somehow tracable back to my Wii or Shop account?

K

Kurisuellegarden

Nintendo won't bother tracing you...if they wanted to, they'd have done it a long time ago! O_O and I don't think they can view your keys while you're online...maybe they can... :wtf:

But don't worry at all! It should be safe!

spawn844

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
oglsmm said:
I just have a quick question. I have seen all the Wads and stuff out there, and was wondering how people do it.

So after reading and googling I have figured out how to "rip" the games to wads, and was just wondering if the resulting wads are somehow tracable back to my Wii or Shop account?

think about it, is there any posts on the web saying OMG NITTY BANNED ME FROM THERE WIFI!
or...OMG THEY AUTO UPDATED MY WII
or...Something stupid/bad
So untill then your good to go
yaypsp.gif
gbasp.gif

Revampion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
bugaveli said:
keep your panties dry ninty isnt coming after you. IF YOURE THAT SCARED STOP MESSING WITH THE WII You big baby you.
This information is not for whiny pussies

Damm, why be so harsh?

He asked a legitimate question

SilverSurfR

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There needs to be a way to prevent people with under a designated amount of posts from starting new threads. I've seen quite a few stupid/common questions asked that didn't need new topics created and could just as easily and more pleasantly been answered in the NOOB sticky. Cause the problem with noobs is... they don't fucking think/know they're noobs.

samagon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been playing a pira...err umm legitimately backed up copy of Tetris Party online ever since it came out and haven't encountered any problems. I know that Microsoft bans flashed consoles from XBL but they dont go around prosecuting people. So worst case scenario: maybe at some point in the future Nintendo will get around to finding a way to ban your console (maybe by MAC address?) but they sure as shit wont go out of their way to prosecute you because thered be millions of other people doing it in various countries with completely unique legal systems.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1