Kenshin Br

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
This game is IMPRESSIVE.

The gameplay is really good because the controls are just perfect and the camera works like it should. The levels are also pretty decent.

The graphics are fantastic: they have all the shaders and effects that you could expect from a PS3 game, but the game is on Wii... On the WiiWare service, what is even more surprising.

Really good.

Antoni-YO!

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This game is a SHOCKER! It's like... adventure... nuff said. I want NAO!

I'm playing NAO!
biggrin.gif
Hard to find that download. Haha

ThatOtherPerson

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
thatotherdev.com
XP
Country
Canada
The gameplay is actually 3d rather then being side scrolling but it still visually reminds me a LOT of Project GMC (one of the few 3D Wii homebrew games which was released over 9000 years ago as a demo and has since presumably been abandoned). Looks really cool especially for a small downloadable game.

Antoni-YO!

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ThatOtherPerson said:
The gameplay is actually 3d rather then being side scrolling but it still visually reminds me a LOT of Project GMC (one of the few 3D Wii homebrew games which was released over 9000 years ago as a demo and has since presumably been abandoned). Looks really cool especially for a small downloadable game.

I remember that "Project GMC" but that was a side scroller 3D game. I think the person who made that should have kept it going, it's a very good as a home brew game.

Fudge

Remember that death is not the end, but only a tra
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Great game so far. Just beat the first boss and I'm 30% complete. One of the best WiiWare games since BIT.TRIP RUNNER.

geoflcl

Permanent GBAtemp Newbie
Trophies
Website
loganderb.in
XP
Country
United States
Huh. I was wondering whether this would be good or not. It sure does look pretty, though.

We could have a new standard for WiiWare here!

George Dawes

Wanker
Trophies
Website
www.indymedia.org.uk
XP
Country
Chad
Fun but short game. The camera is horrendous, it doesn't move fast enough and there were quite a few areas that it wouldn't let me move the camera at all.

Reminded me a lot of the PSX game ape escape, only shorter and not as good. Definitely worth a play though - improve the controls and camera, add a bit of polish to it and stick a lot of new levels in and this would make an ideal WOD release, rather than WW. The lack of quality platformers (excluding the mario games, of course) on the wii is quite saddening.

monkat

I'd like to see you TRY to ban me. (Should I try?.
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.monkat.net
XP
Country
United States
fudgenuts64 said:
Great game so far. Just beat the first boss and I'm 30% complete. One of the best WiiWare games since BIT.TRIP RUNNER.

Best Wiiware game since like. One month ago? That's not much of an accomplishment

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Z like Sunday morning