WiiWare #0039 - Wild West Guns (USA)

shadow1w2

Still here.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah great. Just in time for me to try it out.
Gameloft does some decent games so this can't be too bad.

I really hope Wiiware gets more arcade rail shooters in the future.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bought this the other day, its pretty decent actually but more fun of course with two players. Kinda limiting in one player.

Worth the points? Mmm not sure, though I have gone back to it time & time again I've not exactly played it in lengthy sessions unlike Gamelofts other game "TV Show King" which me and the Mrs played for like an hour and half last night.

Chinman

Trophies
XP
Country
doesnt seem to work with freethewads, i get a -2011 error message, even after i changed the region to pal and free.

tried to use the new vc injector but cant seem to get it to work, i get a cant open title.tmd error message, any help?

using the wad "as is" installs but brings up a 'cant us this channel' message

Arm73

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Looks pretty good, simple yes, but pretty good.
I enjoyed Link CT until I unlocked everything, I might actually give this a try, it seems there is more variety to the shooting sequences, plus I always loved old far west videogames !

grubbymitts

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
yee_tsou said:
doesnt seem to work with freethewads, i get a -2011 error message, even after i changed the region to pal and free.

tried to use the new vc injector but cant seem to get it to work, i get a cant open title.tmd error message, any help?

Right,

You'll need common-key.bin and the new vc injector. Without common-key.bin you won't get a working wad.

put common-key.bin in the same folder as the vc injector

run vc.exe in the command window using the command vc wwg.wad (change wwg to the name of the wad)

it will do its thing

then choose 2 for europe

then change the ticket to W4BP (the P is pal) the default title is W4BE

vc injector will then copy a file to the directory called title.wad - pop this on your SD card.

???

PROFIT!

Chinman

Trophies
XP
Country
grubbymitts said:
yee_tsou said:

Right,

You'll need common-key.bin and the new vc injector. Without common-key.bin you won't get a working wad.

put common-key.bin in the same folder as the vc injector

run vc.exe in the command window using the command vc wwg.wad (change wwg to the name of the wad)

it will do its thing

then choose 2 for europe

then change the ticket to W4BP (the P is pal) the default title is W4BE

vc injector will then copy a file to the directory called title.wad - pop this on your SD card.

???

PROFIT!

i did have the common-key.bin in the same folder but it didnt do its thing, there is a lot of scrolling text which then stops and says 'cant open title.tmd'.

pal one is out now, but i'd still like o know what i'm doing wrong, could i possibly have the wrong bin file, it is the one i use to trucha sign (renamed). cheers mate

jrbergeron

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK......but what is all this about?

Release Number 0039
Full Name Wild West Guns
Region USA
Languages English
Release Group WWR
Size 8 X 5MB
Release Name Wild.West.Guns.USA.Wiiware.Wii-WWR
Filename wwr-wildwest
Raw Dump

Arm73

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I love this game !
Although it's a little short and shallow, it reminds me of Bank panic, one of my favorites from the arcades...long time ago, but i still like to waste some half an hour on it every once in a while.

bankp.png

Now that I've been playing wild guns, it makes me wish to play Bank Panic with the Wii remote !
Maybe it's something worth for some new homebrew project, ho knows ?
wink2.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: So negative