Status
Not open for further replies.

Amingo

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Two times.
It launches flawlessly , don't know why asked for sig patches just to be installed. Maybe like I said it's only a "problem" if you don't delete the previous update file.

Maybe.

Framerate is still bad.

Thanks for testing. Still it can't hurt to have the newest version of the update, whatever its benefits are.

trigao

Ninten
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
just install the venom update... and my game doesnt prompt the 150mb update.... downloading the full update from wii u usb helper -.-

EDIT: nevermind... im retarded....

Last edited by trigao,

Amingo

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
What do you think, if the DLC gets released later on we should be able to download and install it just like we did now with the update?

EUR UPDATE IS ON NUS GUYS ! LETS GET THE LEGIT TICKET ! :D

We are discussing the different updates since a few pages :D:D

nolimits59

Trophies
XP
Country
France
What do you think, if the DLC gets released later on we should be able to download and install it just like we did now with the update?

We are discussing the different updates since a few pages :D:D
ah ah, i don't have the courage to read the daily 50 pages of that thread x), i was trying to get the update on JNUS everyday since the leak, yesterday i could'nt so i guess they pushed the update at noon ?

Reactions: Amingo

Glix

Trophies
XP
Country
ah ah, i don't have the courage to read the daily 50 pages of that thread x), i was trying to get the update on JNUS everyday since the leak, yesterday i could'nt so i guess they pushed the update at noon ?

Since you don't read, then you won't realise it was earlier than noon.

Yersson9876

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
does anyone have the NUSgrabber title ID for downloading the newest update?
Hello guys I came to tell you that you can download the Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild USA from your nintendo servers BUT will miss the title.tik (Ticket) to install it, you can do it with NUSGrabber, JnusToolMod, etc.

Attachments

• zelda.png
    zelda.png
    6.7 KB · Views: 290

trigao

Ninten
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Sure, just run mocha first and then ftpiiu

You can use an FTP client or just use Windows Explorer. Go to the address bar and type ftp://000.000.00.000 (not this, but the ip address displayed in ftpiiu)

You'll see the various folders. The internal memeory is "storage_mlc", and usb is of course "storage_usb"

Check the folder usr/title/00050000/101c9500 for the game and usr/title/0005000e/101c9500 for the update.
They have a structure very simliar to a game in loadiine. Just copy their meta.xml to the PC and edit them in notepad.
Find the part that says
<region type="hexBinary" length="4">00000004</region>

And change the value to FFFFFFFF, for example
<region type="hexBinary" length="4">FFFFFFFF</region>

Now just copy the file back to the games or update's meta folder, replacing the original one.
man... the ftpiiu only gives me acess to SD card... how can i acess usb from it?

nolimits59

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Since you don't read, then you won't realise it was earlier than noon.
Well, like i said, we write a LOT on that thread, can't keep up, i just tried it and instantly just wanted to share it as i discovered...

Beside, so, if i overwrite my update with the legit one, the ticket will be overwrite ? wanna get rid of the need of FW.img everytime i want to play BOTW.

trigao

Ninten
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
i dont know if its placebo effect or i want to believe.... but after update i think the frames drops a little bit less.... are more consistent

Amingo

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Well, like i said, we write a LOT on that thread, can't keep up, i just tried it and instantly just wanted to share it as i discovered...

Beside, so, if i overwrite my update with the legit one, the ticket will be overwrite ? wanna get rid of the need of FW.img everytime i want to play BOTW.

I'd go with uninstalling the old update before. But, yes.

nolimits59

Trophies
XP
Country
France
There is the DLC available on the EUR also... of course no ticket. Some want to try to learn what do you unlock ? x)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Welp