Gaming Wiiu Zelda Breath of the wild possibly Leaked already

Status
Not open for further replies.

Audioboxer

Trophies
XP
Country
And if I delete the old update and go to eShop the console download the full update the 2.508GB?

Uncertain, you can try it.

What does it matter though, either download the Venom clean disc update, and do the 156mb patch, or download the combined update/patch from a NUS application.

piratesephiroth

I wish I could read
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
this is amazing.... for real.....
so, thats theorical means, you can edit files before installing to turn every game region free... right?
You can only edit them AFTER installing. Yeah it works with all games except the generic ones that detect the console's region and language, like Paper Mario Color Splash.

Last edited by piratesephiroth,

Amal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So trying to installing v33 still ask for sig patches
Still tied to run it under mocha/etc ;(

trigao

Ninten
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
You can only edit them AFTER installing. Yeah it works with all games except the ones that detect the console's region and language, like Paper Mario Color Splash.
i see.... but i remember saw a paper mario EUR version thats was edited to install throught wup installer in USA consoles to have PT-PT subs.... i was thinking if was the same process

piratesephiroth

I wish I could read
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
So trying to installing v33 still ask for sig patches
Still tied to run it under mocha/etc ;(
Your console is european so it should run fine without asking for anything

i see.... but i remember saw a paper mario EUR version thats was edited to install throught wup installer in USA consoles to have PT-PT subs.... i was thinking if was the same process
In Paper Mario it's possible to add a command line argument to force a specific region and language.

Last edited by piratesephiroth,

piratesephiroth

I wish I could read
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
It asked me to install, going to try to run it after it without sig patches.

Maybe because I didn't install the previous update?
Have you installed the full NUS update or just accepted the update prompt while the old repacked update was still installed?

Reactions: Amingo

Amal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok: Update.

On a European console, trying to install v33 over previous update ask for sig patches.
But after installed you can run the game normally, without Mocha, etc...

Amingo

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Ok: Update.

On a European console, trying to install v33 over previous update ask for sig patches.
But after installed you can run the game normally, without Mocha, etc...

Wait... this is weird. Have you rebooted your console between installing the update and starting the game?

Amal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Wait... this is weird. Have you rebooted your console between installing the update and starting the game?

Two times.
It launches flawlessly , don't know why asked for sig patches just to be installed. Maybe like I said it's only a "problem" if you don't delete the previous update file.

YannSy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
You can only edit them AFTER installing. Yeah it works with all games except the generic ones that detect the console's region and language, like Paper Mario Color Splash.
Well, does that means that I don't "have" to install those new updates?
Can I just follow your tutorial and go full offline ( not opening the homebrew to use sigpatch)?

PandFurr

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
OK with a high risk of ban for me the i delete the old update and downloading the update from eShop
My console is USA and region free...The funny thing is if I install a Jap game the console download the Jap update XP
Here we go

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

OK with a high risk of ban for me the i delete the old update and downloading the update from eShop
My console is USA and region free...The funny thing is if I install a EUR or JAP game the console download the EUR or JAP update XP
Here we go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntjkwIXWtrc&ab_channel=Apple I feel uncomfortable from watching...