Homebrew WiiU FTP for vWii usbloader

Durelle

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Is there a app they does what I just mentioned? I wouldn't mind being able to put my Wii and GameCube games on my HDD since my SD is almost full. Or is this not possible since the vWii cannot access the formatted hdd

Durelle

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

GR-DRACULA

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I meant using a Wiiu formatted drive, I know it's possible but it would have to be developed
fat32 support in mocha cfw is in progress once this is released then we could use a fat32 formatted hard drive for wiiu and vwii but wiiu formatted drives aren't going to be supported in vwii

Durelle

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
well since the drive isn't accessible via a PC, i figured a WiiU homebrew could access the drive and place files on it, and somehow figure out homebrew on the vWii to be modified to access the drive that way we could use the same HDD for WiiU and vWii

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

fat32 support in mocha cfw is in progress once this is released then we could use a fat32 formatted hard drive for wiiu and vwii but wiiu formatted drives aren't going to be supported in vwii
Oh, thats good news, hopefully compatibility to my backups work well on Fat32,

Reactions: GR-DRACULA

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Redleviboy123 @ Redleviboy123: Question about game texture chanching Do i need an own game id?