• Views 8,299
  • Replies 37

frogcloset

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think the are working mostly on wii64 because of the massive leap forward they made with the the April 1st teaser.

Other than that I think its just on the back burner at the moment

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
The SVN on GoogleCode hasn't been updated since Nov. 2008...

We only have to hope they've moved the SVN on a somewhat secret location, because they were probably bored of noobs asking SVN builds.

MertenNor

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Norway
yes it has stoped..
sad.gif

I want to play my old Ps1 games again.. ( ps1 dosent work anymore..
frown.gif
)

I hope it can read PS1 games from a CD ore USB drive sometime..
smile.gif

MertenNor

franky86

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the team working on it is the same team working on the n64 emulator.

this is a quote from the wiibrew discussion on the matter of it being dead or not

"Yeah, it looks like they're working on the n64 emu. Maybe they'll get to it when they're done."

so dont expect a ps emulator till the n64 emulator is done.

imo get a ps2 cheap and mod it with a usb drive

wolffangalchemist

This is bat country!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i see how some ppl just want this cuz they are emulator fanatics but is a modded psx really that hard to come by?
i found one at a flea market by accident looking for a unit to replace my old one, did i just get lucky?
i rather have the N64 emulator seeing as the psx is so easy to mod or swap disk with one to play the games.

D

Deleted-171178

OP
I have a modded ps1 but its just easier having a wii.
Expecially since the n64 already has the wii VC emulator...

limesherbert

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
www.emulatemii.com

It hasn't been stopped.

"Some of you have been asking for an update on WiiSX. We are planning on working on a release of WiiSX after the upcoming Wii64 release. The reason we have not done a release yet is because there were some serious bugs in SVN last fall, and we also wanted to focus on completing Wii64. We have since resolved some WiiSX issues, internally, and so once Wii64 is out the door, we feel that we can also follow up with a WiiSX release relatively soon afterwards."

oh btw PSX>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>N64 just thought id say that

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
limesherbert said:
www.emulatemii.com

It hasn't been stopped.

"Some of you have been asking for an update on WiiSX. We are planning on working on a release of WiiSX after the upcoming Wii64 release. The reason we have not done a release yet is because there were some serious bugs in SVN last fall, and we also wanted to focus on completing Wii64. We have since resolved some WiiSX issues, internally, and so once Wii64 is out the door, we feel that we can also follow up with a WiiSX release relatively soon afterwards."
That part surprised me. I thought they basically had to start development, but they've progressed pretty well then.

I'm really looking forward to this. I have played pretty much every N64 game I wanted to play (either through emulator or on the real thing, I've got quite a few N64 games) but I haven't really played anything else than Crash Bandicoot and Metal Gear Solid on the PSX.

BlackEnigma

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
_Aizen said:
They're will finish N64 emulator before, and then WiiSx...

QUOTE(Don Killah @ May 17 2009, 05:26 PM) thanks for this info, so the project ain't stopped.

Wow, Aizen and Gin in the same topic. Gin even talks like himself, "so the project ain't stopped."

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :rofl2: +1