• Thread starter Deleted-171178
  • Start date
  • Views 8,322
  • Replies 37

linkenski

Trophies
XP
Country
I just think that working on a 64 emulator for wii is stupid, since at one time every n64 game will be on VC, (except for Rareware games)
I wanna play FFVII on Wii! If i want SM64 i download it as a VC wad inject!

Eddie_Brock

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
linkenski said:
I just think that working on a 64 emulator for wii is stupid, since at one time every n64 game will be on VC, (except for Rareware games)
I don't know about anyone else, but Perfect Dark is the only N64 game that I feel I have to replay. Having already played my favorites through again...

Having Rareware capabilities (ie Wii64) would make me a happy camper.

Jacobeian

Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
linkenski said:
I wanna play FFVII on Wii! If i want SM64 i download it as a VC wad inject!

once again, they do what they want, they are not "doing" emulators just to fill your ROM needs, you know

LegendaryDog

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was really looking forward to playing playstation games on the wii. There is also one in the download section here, but people said it did not work.

clownz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am glad they haven't stopped, I just think people forget programmers have a life too. Negative comments will only discourage them from making anything public so people should just sit back and be as supportive as possible.

Matt93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh I really hope they come out with a release soon. Their latest video looked so promising, almost full speed even.

UranusKiller

TranceMaster
Trophies
Website
djdynamite.freeforums.org
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
Why doesn't anyone else work on this stuff? I doubt these guys are even working on it at all.
these guys as you so planely but it across, they are working on a strong port of mupen, wii64, never know release could be soon if you read emulatemii! aso these guys and others have a life, ya know?

Jacobeian

Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
you should inform you better, it IS an open project
the source is available to anyone, it's PSCX after all, which is an open source emulator and alreday been ported (with more or less success) on many platform

please don't start blaming devs because you're frustratd it's not out yet, they are not the lazy ones to blame in the story
if you want to make something happen faster, learn how to code and help them, otherwise wait patiently like anybody else

clownz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think these guys need the support from the community and our patience. If it wasn't for devs who wanted to share their projects with the world people like me wouldn't have em.

I think everyone should be patient and supportive and thankful for people who want to develop programs for us out here.

UranusKiller

TranceMaster
Trophies
Website
djdynamite.freeforums.org
XP
Country
donations help allot aswell
smile.gif

Ossot

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There are some major whiny bitches in this thread. You seriously sound like spoiled little kids. Hurry up hurry up i want it now. Work faster so I can play.

I can't wait for WiiSX. I'm hoping it owns. However, seriously, it's not like you can't emulate your psx games now. If you want to play some psone that bad i reckon all you girls have computers. I hear windows has a few good emulators for ps1/2.

limesherbert

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ossot said:
There are some major whiny bitches in this thread. You seriously sound like spoiled little kids. Hurry up hurry up i want it now. Work faster so I can play.

I can't wait for WiiSX. I'm hoping it owns. However, seriously, it's not like you can't emulate your psx games now. If you want to play some psone that bad i reckon all you girls have computers. I hear windows has a few good emulators for ps1/2.

XD read the comments people leave here, then call us whiny

EDIT: A new update is out! Forget everything I said!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: ballcock