Homebrew WiiSX Exception DSI

JustinSimpson

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Okay. So...I know this may have been answered before but the answers in the threads I've seen (Not just from this site) did not work for me, probably because they weren't to my particular situation:

I use CiOS 249 with WiiSX 2.1 beta. The compatibility list says that the game I am trying to play, Persona: Revelations, works completely fine. Whenever I try to load my game, it gets to the immediate loading screen of the game, what with the masquerade-like mask above a loading bar, but right when it finishes, I get the DSI error.

This is the ONLY game that this happens to and I don't know why. I am running it straight from the SD card, as for some reason my USB will not be read. I think it was because I was not using CiOS 202 because my USB is Fat32, but this isn't about my USB. Help please?

JustinSimpson

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Yeah...honestly I don't have any BIOS in the BIOS folder. It worked just fine for Digimon World 3. I tried Persona 2: Eternal Punishment but apparently Beta 2 is incompatible with it, as before you get to the first battle, dialog ensues and freezes the game with every character saying a random voice over and then the music just keeps playing.

Also, whenever I try Final Fantasy Tactics, when I get to the menu screen, the music gets really...chopped up and I can't do anything. Is that a BIOS problem as well?

JustinSimpson

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Yeah...honestly I don't have any BIOS in the BIOS folder. It worked just fine for Digimon World 3. I tried Persona 2: Eternal Punishment but apparently Beta 2 is incompatible with it, as before you get to the first battle, dialog ensues and freezes the game with every character saying a random voice over and then the music just keeps playing.

Also, whenever I try Final Fantasy Tactics, when I get to the menu screen, the music gets really...chopped up and I can't do anything. Is that a BIOS problem as well?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol +1