Not open for further replies.

airpirate545

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
My Strider 2 wont run under dynarec and I think its because of this wierd ntcs/pal selector thing. Is there an undo patch for this?

Col70

Trophies
XP
Country
Tried the emulator for the first time today.

Created .BIN files from the original discs of Tomb Raider (1) and Doom using Magiciso and then ImgBurn (with exactly the same results below).

When I fire up the emulator from HBC it starts and goes through asking questions about control and dynarec etc and eventually gets to "Executing" then hangs...

anyone else experience this or am I doing something wrong

Oisterboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SLotman said:
Oisterboy said:
Can I burn the games to a DVD? Will it read from the DVD? I only have a 1 gig SD card and its hard to fit multiple isos on there.

I would love that too... but I just looked into it, and it's too complicated for me
frown.gif

But I just got rid of that nasty FPS display on the screen hehehehe (It's cool when testing games, but it gets annoying after a while
tongue.gif
)

Care to share the info you found? I really wanna look into it...its worth it to me, I just can't find any info.

Peace.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Col70 said:

Created .BIN files from the original discs of Tomb Raider (1) and Doom using Magiciso and then ImgBurn (with exactly the same results below).

When I fire up the emulator from HBC it starts and goes through asking questions about control and dynarec etc and eventually gets to "Executing" then hangs...

Well, I tried Tomb Raider and it crashed at the opening screen (although this was downloaded via intertubes). IDK about Doom though, you may want to try a different copy from anywhere on the internet (although .bin files can be hard to find).

emupaul

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Guild McCommunist said:
Col70 said:

Well, I tried Tomb Raider and it crashed at the opening screen (although this was downloaded via intertubes). IDK about Doom though, you may want to try a different copy from anywhere on the internet (although .bin files can be hard to find).

I use Ultra ISO, I Open the cd and click save as bin/cue, works 100% every time on the original copies I checked into, and I think its time everyone calls there friends and tell them that the old psx games you borrowed them a long time ago you want back! I did!, just got my Parasite eve copy back today!

SLotman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Oisterboy said:
Care to share the info you found? I really wanna look into it...its worth it to me, I just can't find any info.

Peace.

On menu.c add just locate and change this function:

void BuildDispMenu(int iInc)
{
return;
}

emupaul

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
A better way would be to comment this out
DrawGx.c

//Write menu/debug text on screen
GXColor fontColor = {150,255,150,255};
write_font_init_GX(fontColor);
if(ulKeybits&KEY_SHOWFPS)
write_font(10,35,szDispBuf, 1.0);

int i = 0;
DEBUG_update();
for (i=0;i

RetroHero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I can't find an answer to this. Does this boot isos or do I need bin/cue?

If so I have a mac and have no clue how to turn my isos in bin/cue

TheDarkness

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well. SRW Alpha Gaiden doesn't work. All I can tell is it boots a black screen and the FPS stutters and eventually stops and I assume it's just hanging at that point.

X D D X

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
The compatibility list shows that Gran Turismo 2 Pal works. I've been trying the get the Arcade disc to work but it just keeps freezing at the Disclaimer screen at the start. Can anyone help with this?

Also, Thunder Force V works well using Dynarec (50-60 FPS) and is playable.

fennec

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
For Gran Turismo 2 it'sthe simulation disc that was reported working, I added this detail.

Goshogun1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Only tried out Beyond The Beyond. Works great! Minor speedup on worldmap, and some minor slowdown in towns and dungeons. Aside from that the music sounds fine and the battles are full-speed. I am amazed by this release, and never thought we could have practically perfect PSX emulation on Wii so soon. This bodes well for the upcoming Wii64 release.
biggrin.gif

emupaul

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Parasite Eve

Game runs Fullspeed.

Sound effects is good, background music is good.

Cutscenes discoured pink hue.

Game averages 80 fps.

Parasite Eve 2

Dynrec and Interpreted Freezes Before Title Screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: My ping times even lol