• Total voters

bryehn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I love the Fire Emblem series, in fact it's the game I bought my Wii for. I could care less about Smash Brothers, I never got into it at all. Never rose above "drunken party game" status for me. Mario should be a treat, and Dragon Quest swords too.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I snapped because i said stfu wow your are officially gay, and you are incredibly biased in every possible way.

rofl2.gif

Getting catty, aren't we? Why don't you just admit your mistake and stop being a fussy brat?

So you have a Wii. Big deal. My point is, millions of people still don't, even in America. And they are yet to buy Wii games. So their choice of "most wanted" could also be Zelda. Now add all the other countries that don't yet have Wii, and also all the people in Japan who didn't get their console yet. You get a lot of people. In fact, those that have a Wii (and games for it) are a minority.

The fact that games are already available doesn't mean everyone has bought them already. They can still choose their first purchase among available games, as well as those not yet released. And that's what makes a game "wanted". The number of people planning to buy it. Thinking that the majority of this forum already owns a Wii (and all games released so far) is ignorant in the least. So omitting the games they are no doubt thinking of getting is pretty much a mistake. Or are you going to pretend those people don't exist?

So why don't you just admit a poll with choices like these should have been called "Most eagerly awaited", and not "Most wanted"?

So I'm gay for thinking uttering profanities can be regarded as snapping at someone? Wow, your definition of "gay" is kind of... queer
wink.gif

GameJesus

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Your trying to make everything morecomplex notice how the games on the list are not available in any country, zelda is obviously everyones first game they get so its not a most wanted because if u have a wii u have zelda plus i put games that are releasing next year its my poll i can put whatever i want on it and if you don't like it make your own poll and stop crying because zelda isnt on the list, there is a slot called OTHER if you cannot read it IT SAYS OTHER which means all the games that arent there go under that category. You posted yet i see none that have voted under other. So instead of being a cry baby all you had to put was i voted other because zelda isnt up there. but no you like to start arguments on forums because you clearly have nothing better to do. So if you can't even read and comprehend a simple poll then i don't know how you can function in society. I am no longer discussing this with you vote or don't vote your choice could have been there but it wasn't so stop crying.

Arm73

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
My vote goes for Metroid Prime 3.
I'm waiting this game even more then Zelda.
Which by the way I already own(I got it on launch day ) but I still didn't play because I'm waiting for the component video cable to be released here in the States, to make sure that I get the most out of it(graphic wise ), and it will look as good as can be on my new HDTV.
But I will never forget the Beautiful Metroid prime, I really had a good time with the first 2 games on the GC and I am really , really looking forward to the 3rd episode.
In fact, I often regard the 2 GC games as reason enough to purchase a GC, even ignoring everything else on it.
And I am sure that this game will have stunning good controls too and will set the new standard for FPS games on any console of any brand( if they only could have the wii remote to play with
smile.gif
)
-------------METROID PRIME 3 !!!!!

GameJesus

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Tight race for mario SSBB and Metroid. I wonder how will win? Metroid looks amazing i wonder how nintendo's online wil l hopefulyl not too much lag, some have lag when im playing on DS wi fi so hopefully this won't, and will prolly be region vs region, but i wonder if u can register a JPN friend code and an one that is in America?

Bowser128

King Koopa
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ohmy.gif
I think the OP needs to calm his arse down. I understand your assumption that led to you not including Zelda in the poll, however, your response to Veho was just plain ridiculous. Veho did nothing to offend you, but you certainly acted to offend him, and whilst he has remained calm you've called him gay and told him to shut the fuck up. I think you owe someone an apology
lecture.gif

GameJesus

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i don't owe him nothing he can complain about everything he needs to stop trying to make everything into a problem
which he clearly said he was donig this to piss me off, so why should i apologize to him

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Your trying to make everything morecomplex notice how the games on the list are not available in any country, zelda is obviously everyones first game they get so its not a most wanted because if u have a wii u have zelda
I should think that makes it most wanted indeed. On the other hand, as I said before, many people don't have a Wii yet. And they want Zelda. That makes it "wanted". What part of it can't you understand?

plus i put games that are releasing next year its my poll i can put whatever i want on it and if you don't like it make your own poll
By all means. And by your shiny example, I'll only put two choices: Pokemon and "other". Guess which one will win. Guess.

You posted yet i see none that have voted under other. So instead of being a cry baby all you had to put was i voted other because zelda isnt up there.
Actually, I voted Metroid Prime. So much for your powers of deduction. Somehow my pointing out that you ommited a ton of games (including the actual "most wanted" one) naturally means I will vote "other"? Logical leaps are one thing, but this is a running jump.

QUOTE(GameJesus @ Dec 6 2006, 07:15 PM)So if you can't even read and comprehend a simple poll then i don't know how you can function in society.
Well, I read the title, read all the choices, and noticed a huge discrepancy. You are yet to explain how the "most anticipated next release" poll choices got under the "most wanted" poll title.

QUOTE(GameJesus @ Dec 6 2006, 07:15 PM)
I am no longer discussing this with you vote or don't vote your choice could have been there but it wasn't so stop crying.

Taking the "screw you guys, I'm going home" approach? So, calm and reasoned (if sarcastic) discussion makes me the crybaby, and resorting to insults and refusing discussion (not to mention refusing to admit mistakes) makes you a mature adult? Fine, if you say so...

Helmut

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Man... You gotta relax...

My vote goes for MP3 since I'm a big metroid fan since the first nes game.
Next would come mario & smash bros.

GameJesus

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Your trying to make everything morecomplex notice how the games on the list are not available in any country, zelda is obviously everyones first game they get so its not a most wanted because if u have a wii u have zelda
I should think that makes it most wanted indeed. On the other hand, as I said before, many people don't have a Wii yet. And they want Zelda. That makes it "wanted". What part of it can't you understand?

plus i put games that are releasing next year its my poll i can put whatever i want on it and if you don't like it make your own poll
By all means. And by your shiny example, I'll only put two choices: Pokemon and "other". Guess which one will win. Guess.

You posted yet i see none that have voted under other. So instead of being a cry baby all you had to put was i voted other because zelda isnt up there.
Actually, I voted Metroid Prime. So much for your powers of deduction. Somehow my pointing out that you ommited a ton of games (including the actual "most wanted" one) naturally means I will vote "other"? Logical leaps are one thing, but this is a running jump.

So if you can't even read and comprehend a simple poll then i don't know how you can function in society.
Well, I read the title, read all the choices, and noticed a huge discrepancy. You are yet to explain how the "most anticipated next release" poll choices got under the "most wanted" poll title.

I am no longer discussing this with you vote or don't vote your choice could have been there but it wasn't so stop crying.

Taking the "screw you guys, I'm going home" approach? So, calm and reasoned (if sarcastic) discussion makes me the crybaby, and resorting to insults and refusing discussion (not to mention refusing to admit mistakes) makes you a mature adult? Fine, if you say so...

Dude it is pointless arguing with you because you can't say you were wrong because of Zelda, and u saying pokemon and other thats 2 things see how many are on mine. You can say whatever you please this is pointless discussing this with you because we are both right ina way and i realyl don't care how you think my poll should be organized, like i said if u have a problem with this make your own ok? Now if u want to discuss the games and whether they are good or not fine, but i am no longer going to argue with you.

CacheSyntax

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Since the sucess of last weeks poll on gaming franchises, i am now going to start a weekly poll on various elements from general topics to specifics. My vote goes to SSBB.

EDIT: Damnit i forgot to add VC games, so put that into other.

Judging by your inability to make a poll with pertinent options, please don't.

Also, you forget about the holidays. Sure, we have Wii and Twilight Princess in America, but how many of those are actually under a Christmas tree?

While I camped out for my Wii, there was a young guy there, not even 13 at best. We camped out for a while, talked to his dad and whatnot, he picked up a Wii and Twilight Princess.

I ran into him the other day at Wal-Mart while I was looking for a new game, and I asked him how he's doing on Zelda. With a slight frown on his face, he hung his head and said "I can't have it til Christmas." My reply? "Hey, well at least you'll have fun during the holidays, my fun is already gone..." the kid brightened up, after I mentioned he'll be out of school and able to play it as much as he wants during the holidays.

So yeah, I'd say he's looking forward to Zelda too.

Capatain Wii-NER

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I voted for elebits! They are so cute. And why is there like an internet fight here? Zelda isn't in the topics to choose from, so what even though it is anticipated for release in other countries there is no reason to complain of it not being there. There is an other specify game box, instead of writing posts about how some1 should of included something in there couldn't you just click that and explain that you chose Zelda? I don't mean to be a bitch but that just seems obvious, i mean there really is no point in arguing about this. the starter is right, he didn't put it in there because he forgot or was picking more important games that are actually coming out in the future. Zelda is technically a GC port of it on the Wii, so i don't think it should be up there either. So if you don't like that its not on there click other and explain inste
tongue.gif
ad of acting liek a spoiled child.

GameJesus

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yea i guess they remade conker for xbox or 360 with better multiplayer and better graphics that gae was funny and fun to play. with the crap monster with corn for teeth xD

nickdm717

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I couldnt decide but I guess I really want SSBB. But then again, I am anticipating Elebits, Galaxy, MP3 and Wario Ware. So I dont even know. Hopefully I can afford all that.
-NicK-
@CacheSyntax
Wii Camping (on 19th) was awesome. I met an older guy (20 i think) that made my 16h hours go by faster because i had someone to discuss the Wii with and there was parents that were there probably getting for there kid and that would mean their kid would still WANT Zelda. Even if it is already out.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all