Wiimote losing sync with VC on emuNand..

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by portugeek, Dec 9, 2014.

1. portugeek
    OP

portugeek GBAtemp Fan

Apr 6, 2013
    United States
    I'm not sure what's happened, but recently I've been having problems with my Wiimote's dropping sync anytime I try to run an N64 VC title from my emuNAND. It doesn't seem to matter which cIOS I use either.

Once it loses sync.. I can't regain it. If I hold down "1" & "2" to resync.. it just blinks non-stop.

Has anyone else experienced this issue, or know what could be causing it?

2. gburgue

gburgue GBAtemp Regular

Nov 12, 2011
    Argentina
    Try this: 1st) re-sync remotes on real wii (use the standard mode -see manual-, not the "1" & "2" buttons method); 2nd) do a new copy of \shared2\sys\SYSCONF from real wii to emu nand.

portugeek likes this.
  3. portugeek
    OP

portugeek GBAtemp Fan

Apr 6, 2013
    United States
    Thank you soo much!!

I felt like I knew that this issue had to do with my emuNAND's sysconfig file, but what was throwing me off was that I was only experiencing the de-syncing issue's whenever I'd try to load N64 titles. And since it wasn't affecting "ALL" emuNAND games I just convinced myself that it had to be something else. I was wrong. :D

And what was even better is that USBLoader GX has a feature called "Export SYSCONF to EmuNand" So my issue was literally fixed in seconds, with the simple press of a button!

Ahhh man... you don't even know! :P So much frustration. Not just with my Wii, but also with my friends. Because I had updated both their console and mine, using the same cIOS's, and the issue happened right after the update. So I figured the issue was bad cIOS's. Thanks again!

gburgue likes this.