Misc Wiimmfi announcements

D

Deleted-420537

Are you using the default nand that came with Dolphin? The Wiimmfi Wiki here states that if you want to play online you need to dump your own nand. Since everyone in Dolphin shares the same nand, once that nand got banned in Wiimmfi it meant a ban for everyone who uses that nand. Were you ever able to play online with Dolphin before using your current setup? Because you shouldn't have been able to if you were using the default nand. If you were able to connect then maybe your setup is somehow different. Also, what error code are you getting? In case you haven't done so already, take your error code and put it in here to find out what it means.
I know what the error code is its 23887 meaning I have to wait a week after I waited a week I was able to play online normally for about a day when all of the sudden "23887" after waiting a second week I played online again for about a day then "23887"

Clutz450

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know what the error code is its 23887 meaning I have to wait a week after I waited a week I was able to play online normally for about a day when all of the sudden "23887" after waiting a second week I played online again for about a day then "23887"

But that's just the thing though. You never should have been able to play using Dolphin with the default nand. Maybe there was a temporary glitch in the system that allowed you to pay momentarily. Just a guess as I have no idea how things work behind the scenes. I think your best bet would be to try asking in the official forums for Wimmfi. The people most directly involved with Wiimmfi are pretty active there and should be able to give you a better idea of why this is happening. Here is a link to one of there forum topics specifically talking about that error code. https://forum.wii-homebrew.com/inde...ted-7-days-after-registration-now/#post645151. Hopefully you will be able to get some help over there. Best of luck to you.

Reactions: cvskid

PrincessLillie

(Future) VTuber
Trophies
Website
lillie2523.carrd.co
XP
Country
United States
JUST USE A NAND DUMP. Geez, what is so hard about Letterbomb>BootMii>NAND Dump>Wiimmfi using Dolphin?

PrincessLillie

(Future) VTuber
Trophies
Website
lillie2523.carrd.co
XP
Country
United States
Since BotW I visited only very rarely GBAtemp (to less time). But If I see, that a user ignores all recommendations and explanations, why should I waste my time to tell the same again?
Exactly! They should follow the recommended instructions and make a NAND dump.

Varon.B

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Warranty isn't a thing anymore for the original wii. I get it though, it's your choice.
what about refurb wiis?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Since BotW I visited only very rarely GBAtemp (to less time). But If I see, that a user ignores all recommendations and explanations, why should I waste my time to tell the same again?
Whats Viimmfi, you know, the spin off of the wii

Last time you gave me a a full detail of wiimmfi lol

D

Deleted-420537

Im not ignoring them I am just saying I just do not want to hack my wii btw just got introduced to 23899 (waiting another week) for the fourth time.

There really should be a way to play wiimmfi for people who do not want to hack their wii maybe like a wiimmfi launcher or something Idk something like that because I'm getting sick of people saying "Nand dump" when I can't do a Nand dump because I don't want to hack a wii. Wiimmfi bans cheaters but it apparently has no respect for non hackers

uyjulian

Homebrewer
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
United States
Im not ignoring them I am just saying I just do not want to hack my wii btw just got introduced to 23899 (waiting another week) for the fourth time.

There really should be a way to play wiimmfi for people who do not want to hack their wii maybe like a wiimmfi launcher or something Idk something like that because I'm getting sick of people saying "Nand dump" when I can't do a Nand dump because I don't want to hack a wii. Wiimmfi bans cheaters but it apparently has no respect for non hackers
People have been cheating with Dolphin in the past, so Dolphin's default NAND has been blocked.

You don't need to perma hack your Wii to do NAND dump. Use letterbomb and install Homebrew Channel + Hackmii, dump your NAND using Hackmii, then use letterbomb again and uninstall Homebrew Channel + Hackmii.

If you don't want to hack your Wii, well, you are out of luck. Why do you NOT want to hack your Wii?

Reactions: cvskid
D

Deleted-420537

People have been cheating with Dolphin in the past, so Dolphin's default NAND has been blocked.

You don't need to perma hack your Wii to do NAND dump. Use letterbomb and install Homebrew Channel + Hackmii, dump your NAND using Hackmii, then use letterbomb again and uninstall Homebrew Channel + Hackmii.

If you don't want to hack your Wii, well, you are out of luck. Why do you NOT want to hack your Wii?
Im not talking about being banned Im talking about it giving me 23887 several times people just dont seem to understand that

uyjulian

Homebrewer
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
United States
Im not talking about being banned Im talking about it giving me 23887 several times people just dont seem to understand that
Yes, I know it gives you 23887 because you don't have a NAND dump from a real console.
You need to log into Wiimmfi with real NAND dump, you will wait 7 days, then you should be able to log into Wiimmfi.

D

Deleted-420537

Yes, I know it gives you 23887 because you don't have a NAND dump from a real console.
You need to log into Wiimmfi with real NAND dump, you will wait 7 days, then you should be able to log into Wiimmfi.[/QUOtE
you do know.. 23887 is the "wait a week" error code and not the "nand banned" error code right?

PewnyPL

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
there's a seperate error code for that.
For a console ban, yes. But it's different in case of Dolphin.

Besides, there is literally no point in continuing this, read the first post, it's quite clearly stated that due to Dolphin's imperfect emulation it is NOT supported. Wiimmfi was made for use on an actual Wii, PERIOD.

D

Deleted-420537

For a console ban, yes. But it's different in case of Dolphin.

Besides, there is literally no point in continuing this, read the first post, it's quite clearly stated that due to Dolphin's imperfect emulation it is NOT supported. Wiimmfi was made for use on an actual Wii, PERIOD.
its not... there is a SPECIFIC error code that states that you a banned from using the standard nand of dolphin

I will also continue this post as long as I need to

PewnyPL

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
its not... there is a SPECIFIC error code that states that you a banned from using the standard nand of dolphin

I will also continue this post as long as I need to
If it's not appearing for you, then you either are using some unofficial build of Dolphin (or downloaded from somewhere weird), or the issue is fully on your side, in either case, it's not an issue with Wiimmfi.

And nobody forbids you to do so, but the project maintainer quite clearly stated that he won't help as everything you have to do has already been told (and, once again, Dolphin is not supported)

D

Deleted-420537

If it's not appearing for you, then you either are using some unofficial build of Dolphin (or downloaded from somewhere weird), or the issue is fully on your side, in either case, it's not an issue with Wiimmfi.

And nobody forbids you to do so, but the project maintainer quite clearly stated that he won't help as everything you have to do has already been told (and, once again, Dolphin is not supported)
first off you DO know I know his name is wiimm? right so you dont need to call him project maintainer. Second off then he is pretty rude if he can't at least try to listen to what one of his fans are saying.
All I'm saying is there should be alternate ways of getting wiimmfi then just hacking your wii because there are people on this world that really don't want to hack (including me) but still want to play their favorite MKW online but they can't because it all invovles hacking can't you or wiimm have a little sympothy for these people?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended