Hardware WiiKey update comming or not?

Falkit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
it was the same with the cyclowiz...everyone expected, that there will be no firmware update anytime...but it came! and it would be the same with the wiikey!

Raging Demon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, bad luck i dont know any good hacker to break the hell of this website (wiikey.cn)
they can't just give some news about update they just fu"'"" answer to sell more !!!

I guess i'm just one more angry customer of them....we may all get together and make a ddos attack on them or some stuff like that to show them to respect customer !
you're not just another angry customer, you're just a moron. Stop posting

L

lopyod

mmm... sorry but i don't see what you got to speak me this way....like i can't complain about bad services ??? Who the hell are you a newbie with 8post come to speak like this ....you may be the moron after all.
Btw as i said i'm angry about lack of news ! and maybe hack their site to put some more news on it may show them the way .

3DPiper

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Who the hell are you a newbie with 8post come to speak like this ....

Yeah, 'cause you've got 9 posts!

wacko.gif

-Matthew

qusai

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

mmm... sorry but i don't see what you got to speak me this way....like i can't complain about bad services ??? Who the hell are you a newbie with 8post come to speak like this ....you may be the moron after all.
Btw as i said i'm angry about lack of news ! and maybe hack their site to put some more news on it may show them the way .

Post count shouldn't have anything to do with stupidity and noobness, but clearly that's not true with your case.
rolleyes.gif

HipN

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif
Man, you just made my day... loser.

berlinka

You have sustained a lethal injury.
Trophies
Website
www.berlinka.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'm glad with the Wiikey for what it does. Free Wii games is more than fantastic. And with my R4 on the DS I can play all the DS games I want. Heck I don't even have time to play GC games...

Off course it sucks that they don't deliver what they promised, but still I'm happy with what I got.

Just out of precaution I turned off the Internet connection/Wiiconnect thing. I don't want some automatic update brick my precious Wii.

Shuny

I'm in yr forum, reading yr postz
Trophies
Website
www.shunyweb.info
XP
Country
France
I've just received word from my friend emu_kidd (the coder for wiikey,author of gcos) that the update is slated for a release date sometime between July 1-15.

He said it will include DVD-9 support and GC audiofix. He claimed there's not much to improve or add considering its a drive chip and doesn't have its own bios like the Qoob or Viper.

Also stated is the update will work on clones as most of the delays are coming from trying to block clones, even though they said they wouldn't.They haven't found a way to do it yet.

Secondly, this will be the first and last update. He was hired just for this release and once this is out, there will be no more updates as they just want to release the fixes they promised.

So this is what he has told me but its not carved in stone

Read on newsgroups
smile.gif

JesterDev

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really don't care so much for the GC fixes, I really don't play to many GC games. But I would like to see more support for imports.

laurenz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I've just received word from my friend emu_kidd (the coder for wiikey,author of gcos) that the update is slated for a release date sometime between July 1-15.

He said it will include DVD-9 support and GC audiofix. He claimed there's not much to improve or add considering its a drive chip and doesn't have its own bios like the Qoob or Viper.

Also stated is the update will work on clones as most of the delays are coming from trying to block clones, even though they said they wouldn't.They haven't found a way to do it yet.

Secondly, this will be the first and last update. He was hired just for this release and once this is out, there will be no more updates as they just want to release the fixes they promised.

So this is what he has told me but its not carved in stone

Read on newsgroups
smile.gif
What about the improved region free compatibility?
Didn't they say they got more NTSC games working for PAL systems? (I mean, they said that Trauma Center would be playable after the update)

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
even if the wiikey doesn't get a update to allow other region games on the Wii datel will be releasing a freeloader soon for the Wii that will allow other region games to work on the Wii, yes i know it won't be a direct boot via modchip but it's better than nothing, i do this currently with my gamecube games, if a game don't boot properly with the Wiikey alone and it's another region i get the freeloader out, and i find that when i load pal/ntsc games directly i get huge borders at the bottom so again i use the freeloader to get full screen, it's quite annoying with the borders though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 24,000 hmmmm lol