Hacking wiikey config

kevindd992002

Trophies
XP
Country
I have a wiikey v1 modchip installed in my Wii.. Its firmware is the latest 1.99 Beta. I also downloaded the Wiikey Config 1.9s image from wiikey.com, burned and ran it fine in my wii. I'm just wondering why it still shows "config 1.4" when I use the disk in my wii? Is this normal?

Also, when I do a soft mod while the wiikeyy chip is still installed in my console, will it have negative effects?

Thanks for the help.

M1r0

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
(to the second question) Not that I know of, but you should ask someone with more experience first.

icecold

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
kevindd992002 said:
I have a wiikey v1 modchip installed in my Wii.. Its firmware is the latest 1.99 Beta. I also downloaded the Wiikey Config 1.9s image from wiikey.com, burned and ran it fine in my wii. I'm just wondering why it still shows "config 1.4" when I use the disk in my wii? Is this normal?

Also, when I do a soft mod while the wiikeyy chip is still installed in my console, will it have negative effects?

Thanks for the help.

It is normal since the last one was 1.3. (Just remember that wiikey regionfree doesnt work on wii 4.2 and up)
No.

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maq47 @ Maq47: Ur mum. lol xD