Hacking Wiikey 2 buzzing?

mcjones92

Kingpin
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just modded my Wii with Wiikey 2 and Wii-Clip (pretty easy) but I hear this really faint buzzing noise. It may have done this before I even modded, I just never took the time to listen. You can only hear it when the CD is spinning and you are close up to it. Should I be worried? Everything works fine though.

djdynamite123

Master Of Hardcore!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.djdynamite.bravehost.com
XP
Country
hmm, might be your "paranoia" kicking in after you have modded your wii, iv'e never noticed a buzz noise with my wiinja chip, if it's securely clipped on, all should be well, just your "imagination" of hearing the slightest noise, making you feel iffy. Yeah it probably has always done it, but since you've got your chip, you went and put your head inside the wii to hear it sound ok,
tongue.gif

People do have them thoughts when they have installed something new..

mcjones92

Kingpin
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
djdynamite123 said:
hmm, might be your "paranoia" kicking in after you have modded your wii, iv'e never noticed a buzz noise with my wiinja chip, if it's securely clipped on, all should be well, just your "imagination" of hearing the slightest noise, making you feel iffy. Yeah it probably has always done it, but since you've got your chip, you went and put your head inside the wii to hear it sound ok,
tongue.gif

People do have them thoughts when they have installed something new..

lol, I guess that's true. I hope nothing is wrong. But if there was something wrong wouldn't it not be working right now?

fuuuuuu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
mcjones92 said:
You can only hear it when the CD is spinning and you are close up to it. Should I be worried?
Should this not be the sound of the dvd spinning.......motors etc...

I rest my case.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZbUuSmFgMo