Hacking wiigator launcher autolaunch probelm

newr

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I just started running wiigator 0.3gamma and it seems to work well with the games..except it automaticallly launch the game if it's in the drive...so I can't change the config and force ntsc when there's a pal game. Any ideas why it will auto launch? The videos I've seen seem to show you can change the options before launching...please help!

Thanks

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
just get an autoboot/force NTSC channel...!!!
smile.gif

newr

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I did get a wad that's auto boot with force NTSC but it still won't change to NTSC it's weird..it just loads default....the only way I can let it do force ntsc is if I leave the disc out when loading wiigator..then it'll say disc error...and go back to the menu.

newr

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I believe I have installed with teh regular wad...I tried a autoboot with NTSC one and it still did the same thing....without forcing NTSC...even if I run it under homebrew channel without a wad...it still prevents me from changing options...is there a button I have to push to start that? I noticed the B button works to do hook boot....but I can't stop the disc from reading to change the options.

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
newr said:
I believe I have installed with teh regular wad...I tried a autoboot with NTSC one and it still did the same thing....without forcing NTSC...even if I run it under homebrew channel without a wad...it still prevents me from changing options...is there a button I have to push to start that? I noticed the B button works to do hook boot....but I can't stop the disc from reading to change the options.

What exactly is the regular wad ?
What happens if you press 1 when its loading from the channel ?
Where did you get the files from ?

What other channels (wads) have you tried ?

newr

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This is where I got the files from:
http://www.wehackwii.com/2008/11/wiigators...-v03-gamma.html

Regular wad I guess I just meant there's no autoboot or force ntsc put in....

yeah.. it's weird.. I can't change the options if the disc is in the machine.. it just boots if I run backup loader...it's unresponsive if I press anything except B which leads to hook reboot....if I levae the disc out first..it'll say disc error then it'll let me change menu items.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
newr said:
This is where I got the files from:
http://www.wehackwii.com/2008/11/wiigators...-v03-gamma.html

Regular wad I guess I just meant there's no autoboot or force ntsc put in....

yeah.. it's weird.. I can't change the options if the disc is in the machine.. it just boots if I run backup loader...it's unresponsive if I press anything except B which leads to hook reboot....if I levae the disc out first..it'll say disc error then it'll let me change menu items.

I think WiiGator only posted his loader here in this forum, so guess what to think about a release from another forum. You got a autoboot version, press(or tap) 1 while booting the loader should get you into the menu.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night