Hacking Wiigator 0.3

jacklaidlaw

Trophies
XP
Country
there are about 10 threads a day from peoples games not working read the tutorials search the forums dont post until you have exhausted these btw use dvd-r like it says in the tutorials

FakeHero

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i use imgburn the newest version to burn the games. and how much of a difference does it make by using dvd - r an dvd+r?

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Well some people are saying that some/their Wii's doesn't support DVD+R, but most of them don't know how to set the book type to DVD-ROM, and that's why they change to DVD-R and then eliminate the need of doing such a complicated task...!!!
laugh.gif

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
ether2802 said:
Well some people are saying that some/their Wii's doesn't support DVD+R, but most of them don't know how to set the book type to DVD-ROM, and that's why they change to DVD-R and then eliminate the need of doing such a complicated task...!!!
laugh.gif

I had to update the firmware of my burner to a custom one for this, but that's a too complicated task in a "how to play backups forum"...

SilverSurfR

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WiiPower said:
ether2802 said:
laugh.gif

I had to update the firmware of my burner to a custom one for this, but that's a too complicated task in a "how to play backups forum"...

OP, do a search for whatever brand burner you have and "bitsetting". It's easier on some drives than other. If you have a Lite-On, I'll be glad to walk you through it. If not, you're on your own.

ether is right on the money, I don't think I've come across a device that doesn't work with +R book typed to DVD-ROM

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.