Hacking WiiFlow

Tigran

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Having a problem where it doesn't detect the HDD when trying to load up. I have to unplug and then re-plug in my HDD.

Any suggestions?

lonegreyride

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
@tigran... I don't think you can "run a scan", but if you run NeoGamma it will tell you at the bottom of the screen which rev you're using. I only have NeoGamma R7, so I know that release shows it, and I assume at least some older releases would as well... just can't remember atm.

razorback78

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
lonegreyride said:
@tigran... I don't think you can "run a scan", but if you run NeoGamma it will tell you at the bottom of the screen which rev you're using. I only have NeoGamma R7, so I know that release shows it, and I assume at least some older releases would as well... just can't remember atm.
no you could run a scan using signcheck homebrew which is could be downloaded from homebrew browser through your wii or wiibrew.org. its checks all of the ios present on your wii including its revision and if it is trucha patched.

btw i had installed this new release of wiiflow and for me this is the best loader in terms of GUI. it even includes a new set of title orientation. really a nice piece of work. thank you very much hibern for this release.

Tigran

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nope.. Updated to Cios14.. Still no luck.

I mean.. I can unplug it.. Plug it back in, it gets detected.. No further problems.. But still.

Posts merged

geedub said:
or Tigran you could just install rev14 be just as quick as checking , if you dont know then you probably dont have it

While the install was as quick as checking.. The "If you don't know.. you don't have it" thing is kinda off. I've installed so many Cios revs.. it's just hard to remember right off the top of my head the last one installed.

Nathan-NL

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Tigran said:
Having a problem where it doesn't detect the HDD when trying to load up. I have to unplug and then re-plug in my HDD.

Any suggestions?
My sister also got this problem, but she has the newest cIOS rev1X on her Wii, also contacted Hibern and he said that she should try an other loader, but apparently she's too lazy.

Spidy1000

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
OK, i put up a little service for you for the time being till WiiTDB gets all the HQ covers up and running.

I created a FTP service for the HQ covers on my own ftp server.

3 users allowed
1 connection per user
set retry to 30 seconds or you'll get banned for 30 minutes
NO HAMMERING

also there are rar files per region so you can get all region covers in 1 download.
covers are still being processed, so dont complain if some are not really HQ

For the link go to IRC: EFNET server, channel #wiiflow. Look in the topic

DO NOT SHARE the link but tell people to go to the efnet server for the link

Enjoy

PS feel free to upload missing HQ cover in the main folder, so can check and add them to the proper dirs/rars

D

Deleted-171178

Spidy1000 said:
OK, i put up a little service for you for the time being till WiiTDB gets all the HQ covers up and running.

I created a FTP service for the HQ covers on my own ftp server.

3 users allowed
1 connection per user
set retry to 30 seconds or you'll get banned for 30 minutes
NO HAMMERING

also there are rar files per region so you can get all region covers in 1 download.
covers are still being processed, so dont complain if some are not really HQ

For the link go to IRC: EFNET server, channel #wiiflow. Look in the topic

DO NOT SHARE the link but tell people to go to the efnet server for the link

Enjoy

PS feel free to upload missing HQ cover in the main folder, so can check and add them to the proper dirs/rars

Thanks for the HQ covers, I am downloading now.

KiiNG

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here's a configurable multi-forwarder for WiiFlow. (Based of SpaceJump's source that Hibern tweaked for me.)

The Channel itself is based off the StarryNight wad. C.iD is WFLO. Put the wiiflow_forw.conf file in the root of your SD.

Hold L = launches /apps/wiiflow_249/boot.dol
Hold R = launches /apps/wiiflow_222/boot.dol

You can edit the wiiflow_forw.conf file for the default flavor of WiiFlow (launching without selecting L or R.) It's set as 249 by default.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8VBU7G3Z

Benjay

Hardstyle Addict
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
http://benjay.free.fr/wiiflow/WiiFlow-WFBJ(honey).rar

wink.gif

(spidy means your forwarder with the look of my channel).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Murica