Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
3D Carbonik Theme // shizzzavision

34rytf6.png

I'm fiddeling with stereoscopic pictures at the moment, so I thought why don't make a 3D Wiiflow theme...
...because I'm too lazy, I didn't do my own theme. I just took the carbonik theme and added the stereoscopic effect to the background pictures...

You need green /magenta Glasses to see the 3D Effekt
(Goggles, like the one you get with the 3D version of the movie "Bloody Valentine")

This is the very first of it's kind!
wink.gif

Would be nice if you can test it out and give your feedback

DOWNLOAD

//EDIT:
just played around with "3D-Full-Covers"... effekt is amazing ;-)
...too bad all full covers need to be overworked to get a 3D effect...

Benjay

Hardstyle Addict
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Woot !!

That's excellent !!
I got an old pair of 3Dglasses , and it looks great on my PC screen !
Might be the same on TV i guess.
Too bad we still need glasses nowaday to appreciate the 3D effect.....

Benjay

Hardstyle Addict
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
It's time for a new Theme ^^

This time , its name is : Green.

Some pics :

main.png

game.png

settings.png

And the download link :

Green Theme

The video is uploading , 1h30 left , look for "green theme for wiiflow" on youtube
wink.gif

there are 4 coverflow settings.
i'll add the link tomorrow (it's 11h15 PM here).

EDIT : the video !

Wish you like it , and feel free to modify if you want !!!

dsfanatic5

Team ICO Freak
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The green theme is very cool, but there's an annoying graphical glitch. I like the view where the games are spread on the ground, but when cycling through the covers, a transparent cluster of covers flashes at the top of the screen every time I press left or right to cycle. I'm guessing that nothing can be done about this, but this is my favorite layout within the green theme, and it detracts from the smoothness of the flow. Great job nonetheless Benjay
smile.gif

Benjay

Hardstyle Addict
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Thanx for all your comments
wink.gif

dsfanatic5 said:
The green theme is very cool, but there's an annoying graphical glitch. I like the view where the games are spread on the ground, but when cycling through the covers, a transparent cluster of covers flashes at the top of the screen every time I press left or right to cycle. I'm guessing that nothing can be done about this, but this is my favorite layout within the green theme, and it detracts from the smoothness of the flow. Great job nonetheless Benjay
smile.gif

You're right , i can't do anything about it.
To get this floor result i had to put the "left coverflow" on the floor , and the "right coverflow" out of screen (on top , in this case) , and what you see "flashing" are the covers moving from the left coverflow to the right...
if you don't want to see them , navigate with up and down instead of left and right.
I'll double check if i can do something , but i've already spent a lot of time trying to get a better result , with no success.

EDIT : i'm thinking about a possible way to avoid this. i'll try tonight , and update the download link if needed
wink.gif

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Benjay said:
It's time for a new Theme ^^

This time , its name is : Green.
Eventhough I don't realy like the general Style, I have to say that this is great work! Realy, awesome done
biggrin.gif
! And it's always astonishing how much you can squeeze out of the .ini File...

Again, well done
grog.gif
!

Benjay

Hardstyle Addict
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
dsfanatic5 said:
smile.gif

Ok , i fixed the "flashing covers" issue , and updated the link to download
wink.gif

So download it again to see the result.

@Blue-K : many thanks
wink.gif

++

dsfanatic5

Team ICO Freak
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Benjay

Thanks for taking the time, and listening to my feedback. I really do appreciate it, and now the green theme is that much better.

bluebird12

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How come most of these themes only display 2 boxcovers at a time? What happened to the original theme where there were more displayed at a time?

Benjay

Hardstyle Addict
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
bluebird12 said:
How come most of these themes only display 2 boxcovers at a time? What happened to the original theme where there were more displayed at a time?

blink.gif

if you talk about pictures in the first post , they are just samples of the themes , showing only missing and loading covers , not the coverflow.......
Watch the video instead....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: https://kotaku.com/nintendo-switch-yuzu-emulator-github-piracy-zelda-1851452740