Hacking WiiFlow not booting into games..

Beery

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys

So I just modded my 4.2E Wii with Wiiflow in hopes to play some of my backed up games from my WD MyPassport HDD (my drive is on the compatibility list). My games are in ISO format in a wbfs folder on the root of my second partition. For example Mario kart, Wiiflow asks what partition (as I have split the HDD into two, both NTFS.), it detects the game and was even able to download cover art fine. However when I press 'play' the screen just goes black and then it restarts back to the system menu. I followed this guide here step by step:

https://sites.google.com/site/wiiflowiki4/installing-wiiflow

so I just don't know what I am doing wrong? Any help is greatly appreciated thankyou

EtahnJay144

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First of all NTFS isn't a good file system for loading games, use fat32.(to format large hdd to fat32 search easeus partition manager) Second you need to add the games with a program that is made for transfering wii games such as wii back up manager, it will get rid of all the garbage data and put the game on the hard drive in the right folder and download covers if you want it to. If you have any more questions, pm me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)