wiiflow - my last few issues

Discussion in 'Wii - Emulation and Homebrew' started by d8thstar, Apr 11, 2016.

1. d8thstar
    OP

d8thstar Member

Newcomer
    Mar 8, 2010
    United States
    hi all,

i am just about done modding my wii and i couldn't have done it without this board, thanks to all who have helped. i am down to the last few issues i need to iron out and then i'll be done!

1. sega cd - finally got it working but it is not showing the box art. i've checked my ini file and pointed to the correct folder but they are still not showing. in addition to that, within wiiflow, when i pick sega cd, it always asks for my partition. when i click on the button, what fixes it is picking the plug in "genplus gx". if i leave just "sega cd" as the only plug in selected, it doesn't work. how can i force the "genplus gx" plug in as the default for sega cd?

2. turbografx cd - same, wiiflow is asking for a partition. i try the plug in mednafen PCECD but that doesn't do it.

i've been able to set up everything else (located on the SD card) but trying to set up these on the usb drive has me stumped. any help is appreciated

2. d8thstar
    OP

d8thstar Member

Newcomer
    Mar 8, 2010
    United States
    after much tweaking and testing, I finally have sets cd and turbogracx cd games showing in wiiflow and launching!

but for the life of me, I can't get the box art to show. files are nenamed appropriately .bin.png and exeactly match the image file names. I have the covers on both the usb drive and the sd card. I have edited ini's and tried both locations, FYI, cd images are on the USB drive and I hey load just fine thru wiiflow.

so those are the last two things I need, box covers for those two systems, to close the book on this wii and start enjoying the games :)

3. DarkRioru

DarkRioru Dream Beeeeeaaaammmm!!!

Aug 29, 2015
    United States
    looking up at the stars
    sorry to bump this post with another problem... my gamecube games and wii games aren't loading on wiiflow... is there certain files I need to get them to work properly or a bios of some sort? I use nintendon't to load gc games and my console is a white wii on 4.3