i didnt find the forwader there are just the boot.dol

2. hvy109

hvy109 Member
    Newcomer

3. fledge68

OP fledge68 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    checkout the recent changes:

r1095 -reset the user agent so DUTags will work again.
    r1096 -fix for wrong banners and game sound playing when selecting a game that isn't the center one in coverflow.
    r1098 -fix for 'return to' channel setting on pg 4 of main settings. now it works correctly even in emu nand channels view.
    r1099 -now gamecube view defaults to on if either devolution or nintendont are installed.
    -removed setting emu paths and changing emu presets.
    -added select nand setting on page 2 of nand emulation settings. nands must be in a subfolder of nands folder on root of device. example - dev:/nands/nand1, dev:/nands/nand2 etc..
    -nand select also works for saves nand in wii view.
    -nand emulation settings is only shown if in wii view or nand view.
    -if no nand is found wiiflow will create a nand named default in the nands folder.
    r1103 -removed source menu settings from startup settings.
    -access source menu setting via home button when viewing source menu or sourceflow.
    -source menu is now automatically enabled if a source_menu.ini is found.
    -removed five source view icons if no source_menu.ini found.
    -other minor source menu code cleanup

AbdallahTerro and hvy109 like this.
  4. AbdallahTerro

AbdallahTerro da KiNG

thanks for the updates fledge, keep'em coming
    I wish I had more time to fix Carbonik_ABz theme to work with your mod.. looks like it won't be in the near future.

fledge68 likes this.
  5. pepobr

pepobr Member
    Newcomer

Brazil
    can you make this loader compatible with gpt partitions (3tb+ hard disks)?

6. fledge68

United States
    Sorry, I don't have the coding skills for that. But I thought wiiflow was already compatible. If not maybe Greywolf or someone else knows how and if they make a patch I don't mind adding it.

7. pepobr

pepobr Member
    Newcomer

Brazil
    compatibility would be interesting because nowadays HD sold are mostly above 2TB and all use the GPT partition. I have a huge collection of Wii games and they occupy almost 3tb space. thank you anyway.

8. AbdallahTerro

AbdallahTerro da KiNG

maybe gerbilsoft or cyan can help with gpt stuff, however keep in mind that all emulators won't work with gpt

9. pepobr

pepobr Member
    Newcomer

Brazil
    I already asked for help to them, thank you. the idea is to dedicate my whole HD for the Wii, Gamecube and emulators I can use another device.

10. AbdallahTerro

AbdallahTerro da KiNG

Gamecube (Nintendont) already have gpt support

11. pepobr

pepobr Member
    Newcomer

Brazil
    Thanks for the info :)

12. Squa11

Squa11 Newbie
    Newcomer

France
    Hi ! I dont have the gamecube icon... you know why ?

13. fledge68

United States
    did you download r1094 zip? have you downloaded the latest boot.dol?

open wiiflow_lite.ini in a text editor and look under [GAMECUBE] make sure always show button is yes or that disable is set to no.

14. Squa11

Squa11 Newbie
    Newcomer

France
    yes, r1094 zip + boot.dol r1104. I've already read about the line "always show button" but this line doesnt exist in wiiflow_lite.ini....

edit : i havent watch.... i set disable to no and it works. I was sure to have already tested . Thanks anyway :D

Last edited by Squa11, May 2, 2016
  15. fledge68

United States
    New Release! WiiFlow Lite r1105 - get it here - https://sourceforge.net/projects/wiiflow-lite/files/WiiFlow Lite r1105.rar/download

The download includes a themes lite folder with coverflows folder. The themes and coverflows are modified to work with this release. the coverflow has a default coverflow for all themes but if you want the ones that go with the theme then just copy them from the others folder to the coverflows folder.

- PHASE 2 (finally!)
    - New Coverflow theme format. no more emuflow, coverflow, brewflow. now we have coverflow, shortflow, sideflow, and smallflow.
    - coverflow is the normal coverflow.
    - shortflow is automatically used for plugins if all selected plugins require a short CD style cover such as GB, GBC, GBA, and playstation. if there's more let me know and i can add them.
    - sideflow is automatically used for plugins if all selected plugins require a cover on its side such as SNES and Nintendo 64.
    - smallflow is used if smallbox is set for homebrew and sourceflow.
    - no more need for emuflow= with a source btn in the source menu. it is done automatically now using the plugins magic#
    - each flow has its own number of modes/layouts. so now coveflow can have 8, smallfow 1, sideflow, 6, and shortflow 4 or whatever you want.
    - adjust coverflow works with no problems. just choose the view first before entering the adjust coverflow menu.
    - other minor code changes here and there.
    - remember themes are now in themes_lite and the coverflow part is seperated and put in the coverflows folder with the same name as the theme or you can use a default coverflow named default.ini for all themes.

Haloman800, dreamon and AbdallahTerro like this.
  16. Haloman800

Haloman800 a real gril

United States
    Is this compatible with Abz Masterpiece pack? Would be awesome to have a slimmed down version of WiiFlow but still able to launch the emulators, etc.

17. AbdallahTerro

AbdallahTerro da KiNG

everything should work, however not out of the box, (yet!)
    the dol location, forwarder channel and themes folders differ and need to be renamed
    hopefully I'll make it compatible or better fledge can make a wiiflow lite masterpack :)

18. fledge68

United States
    i could easily make this back to wiiflow again but the wiiflow.ini is different and now the themes are different. current wiiflow users will have to manually backup themes and wiiflow.ini and manually convert them to work with my version unless they use the themes i supplied and let wiiflow recreate wiiflow.ini.

if i make this into wiiflow again i see a lot of users confused and complaining that this or that don't work anymore because they don't understand or follow thru with the changes.

19. endoverend

endoverend AKA zooksman

United States
    Could you possibly make a branch with DM(L) added back in? I'd love to use this but all my games are set up with DML and it would be a pain to switch over at this point.

20. fledge68

United States
    as far as i know there really isn't anything you have to do to your gc games to make them work with nintendont.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - WiiFlow,