Hacking wiiflow detects usb1....but won't load games?

rekataku

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I upgraded to wiiflow 4.2 or whatever the new one is called, and everything is working great. While i'm inside of wiiflow, a screen pops up that says "NANU Extraction". I couldn't quit out of it, and i didn't know what to do. Without even thinking, i clicked on "Extract". It started to extract, then it got an error screen, and then a black screen. I shut off my wii as fast as i could and turned it back on. Everything was ok, my wii wasn't bricked or anything. So i decided to go back to my wiiflow and load up my games again. The program loaded normally. But when i tried to load my games, wiiflow said that it didn't find any games anywhere.

So i went back to my computer and realized that it was formated to a "FAT1" usb. I ended up formating it back to a FAT32, 32kb cluster usb. i put my games back on my usb, started my wii and loaded wiiflow. only to say the same thing again!

I don't know what to do right now. i feel as though i bricked it somehow. but everything is loading (besides the games). Wiiflow is reading the usb but its reading it as "USB1".

Any suggestions?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: I just so happened to see the post within like a minute of it being posted, so... bye, bitch...