wiiflow detects usb1....but won't load games?

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by rekataku, Sep 13, 2013.

1. rekataku
    OP

rekataku Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 31, 2013
    United States
    I upgraded to wiiflow 4.2 or whatever the new one is called, and everything is working great. While i'm inside of wiiflow, a screen pops up that says "NANU Extraction". I couldn't quit out of it, and i didn't know what to do. Without even thinking, i clicked on "Extract". It started to extract, then it got an error screen, and then a black screen. I shut off my wii as fast as i could and turned it back on. Everything was ok, my wii wasn't bricked or anything. So i decided to go back to my wiiflow and load up my games again. The program loaded normally. But when i tried to load my games, wiiflow said that it didn't find any games anywhere.

So i went back to my computer and realized that it was formated to a "FAT1" usb. I ended up formating it back to a FAT32, 32kb cluster usb. i put my games back on my usb, started my wii and loaded wiiflow. only to say the same thing again!

I don't know what to do right now. i feel as though i bricked it somehow. but everything is loading (besides the games). Wiiflow is reading the usb but its reading it as "USB1".

Any suggestions?

2. VashTS

VashTS Beat it, son

Mar 14, 2009
    United States
    Upstate NY
    try doing a clean install, delete all wiiflow files and add manually. id say to try switching usb ports as well.

3. rekataku
    OP

rekataku Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 31, 2013
    United States
    thanks for replying!

I'm not much of a hacker. :P

What do you mean by adding the files manually?

4. rekataku
    OP

rekataku Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 31, 2013
    United States
    also, i checked my wiiflow and the "Nand Emulation settings" are gone! idk what to do about that