Hacking WiiFlow - an open source GUI USB-Loader

r-win

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
sakax said:
whats the latest stable release.... we need a feature freeze and bug hunting period!!
We are already a few weeks in a feature freeze period. Our testers are hunting bugs to the fullest, but finding the problems is the big challenge here. Miigotu and I have almost solved the issues. We will release a public test version soon.

Pippin666

SSF43DE Master
Trophies
Website
www.tetesrasees.com
XP
Country
Canada
Bah, no one hold it's breathe I guess
tongue.gif

Pip'

frostii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
frostii said:
r-win said:
frostii said:
Spidy1000 said:
frostii said:
I just tried loading wiiflow 2.2 r254 - ios 224 (249 rev 19) and ios 222 (222 rev 4). Same problem.....

does it happen with all trailers or just some?
Looks like its happening with every trailer.
Try to watch them in wiixplorer. We share the code.
Good thinking r-win!

Ok, here's the latest. I can play the trailers through wiixplorer, however they occasionally 'glitch'. Whereas wiixplorer pushes through these glitches and keeps playing the file, Wiiflow, it seems, gets to the glitch, shits itself and then returns to the coverflow screen.

Does that sound right?

If so, is there a way for Wiiflow to ignore errors it encounters when playing a trailer and tell it to push on?
@ r-win,

please please please fix this issue with the trailers!!! Is there a way to tell wiiflow to ignore any glitch errors and keep playing the file?

r-win

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
frostii said:
please please please fix this issue with the trailers!!! Is there a way to tell wiiflow to ignore any glitch errors and keep playing the file?
Get me a trailer and I consider looking into it. I have to add though, that trailers is very, very low priority to me. I didn't want them in the first place (although I added them myself :|).

Pippin666

SSF43DE Master
Trophies
Website
www.tetesrasees.com
XP
Country
Canada
r-win said:
frostii said:
Get me a trailer and I consider looking into it. I have to add though, that trailers is very, very low priority to me. I didn't want them in the first place (although I added them myself :|).
I hate you very much !
tongue.gif

Pip'

astr0z0mb1e

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I am a bit of a noob and have an old version of Wiiflow installed via SD card. I want to add it to my new HDD so that the covers will be played on their & not the SD. I have tried to search for help, but I did not see a tut. After I format the HDD to fat32 do I just add the Wiiflow files [apps folder & wiiflow folder with the themes & stuff} to the root of the HDD? I have the new beta version 2.2b-r254 & it gives me a few wiiflow version to use? Is anyone better than the other? Also, do I add the WAD to the HDD or can I leave it with the other ones on the SD card & should I install the forwarder or channel .wad for this.

Thank you for any and all help.

.:Plasma:.

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
astr0z0mb1e said:
Hello, I am a bit of a noob and have an old version of Wiiflow installed via SD card. I want to add it to my new HDD so that the covers will be played on their & not the SD. I have tried to search for help, but I did not see a tut. After I format the HDD to fat32 do I just add the Wiiflow files [apps folder & wiiflow folder with the themes & stuff} to the root of the HDD? I have the new beta version 2.2b-r254 & it gives me a few wiiflow version to use? Is anyone better than the other? Also, do I add the WAD to the HDD or can I leave it with the other ones on the SD card & should I install the forwarder or channel .wad for this.

Thank you for any and all help.

Take a look at our Wiki here if you can't find the answers then come to IRC and someone will assist you.

Plasma

ralphlauren

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys, quick question.

Recently Wiiflow has been randomly glitching. Sometimes when I exit a game or start the program, the screen switches from progressive to 480i, and controllers lose sync. I haven't really figured out what fixes it, but sometimes it will just work, but most of the time I have to erase wiiflow.ini and start all over.

Any ideas? I tried updating cIOS to 20b, system menu to 4.3.. still same problem.

frostii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
r-win said:
frostii said:
Sorry r-win, but what do you mean by "get me a trailer" ? Do you want me to email you a trailer ???

Also, for the record, I thought it was my hdd that was the issue. So I copied the trailers over to my SD card and sure enough, they still occasionally glitch and crash back to wiiflow menu. (Although the success rate is higher via SD).

Does it have something to do with the memory being too full? Custom music plus all those covers, I wouldn't be surprised, but is that how it works?

Is anyone else having these issues?

r-win

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
frostii said:
Sorry r-win, but what do you mean by "get me a trailer" ? Do you want me to email you a trailer ???
Upload one trailer somewhere private and pm me the link. Something like that.

r-win

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Bladexdsl said:
is the cover download working on this? it never works for me.
It never failed to work for me. However, "it's not working" is something I can't give any advices on. Tell me what you do, what you see and what you would've expected.

panmusic

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
R-win,I am not entirely sure but I think that it is possible to play online CoD BO using CIOS 249 with Cfg Loader's last update.Can we expect this feature in Wiiflow's next release?

Also,can you tell us what new features you plan to incorporate,please?

r-win

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
panmusic said:
R-win,I am not entirely sure but I think that it is possible to play online CoD BO using CIOS 249 with Cfg Loader's last update.Can we expect this feature in Wiiflow's next release?

Also,can you tell us what new features you plan to incorporate,please?
Mugotu and oggzee had a discussion about CoD online. It seems the new usb code in libogc is not entirely stable yet. When we revert that code, CoD works fine. That's the reason that in our private svn we have a seperate ogc library. This library supports loading CoD, but it still requires a base 57 cios.

As of current there a not really new features. We've added some things to aid us in development, or to beautify the current version. You can expect some added animations, expanded theme support, but most of all stability and bugfixes. Mugotu did a great job in finding very hard to find bugs.

I guess you are tinking in the lines of nand emulation?
tongue.gif

panmusic

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Thanks for your reply!

I am currently waiting Wiiflow's next stable release with much anticipation!Keep up the good works all of you,everyone much appreciates your hard work!

As for nand emulation,I hesitate....I do not know a lot about this yet.Perhaps,I will try it when a detailed guide catch my attention!
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    N @ NoiseCommander3DS: https://youtu.be/cAo4TuKIz6s