Hacking wiiflow 2.2 problem

Valguerra

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was trying wiiflow r304 2.2, 222., But I get a code dump.

I also use r304 2.2 249 it loads but it freezes when the cover art appeared.

what could be the problem?

gene0915

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Valguerra said:
I was trying wiiflow r304 2.2, 222., But I get a code dump.

I also use r304 2.2 249 it loads but it freezes when the cover art appeared.

what could be the problem?

Not sure if this is the problem you're having but I think the Wiiflow folks are aware of a problem with 304 that causes random code dumps IF you have more than 1 Wiimote sync'd with the system. Example; my daughter's Wii has been working fine for weeks with 304. Last night, she had some friends over and we were getting code dumps like crazy. Did some reading and that's when I came across the issue. I guess if you recompile 304 with the latest liblogic, problem goes away. I opted to go back to a version before 304 and code dumps went away. I never had the code dump issue before because she was mainly the only one that played it and we only had the 1 Wiimote sync'd up. Once we sync'd the other Wiimotes, that's when the problems started with 304 and code dumping. Try rolling back to the previous version.

xxbeanxx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gene0915 said:
Not sure if this is the problem you're having but I think the Wiiflow folks are aware of a problem with 304 that causes random code dumps IF you have more than 1 Wiimote sync'd with the system.

Came across this when I had people over a few days ago. Didn't know the recompiled 304 would fix it, thanks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol