wiiflow 2.2 problem

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by Valguerra, Dec 24, 2010.

Dec 24, 2010

wiiflow 2.2 problem by Valguerra at 8:46 PM (1,863 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. Valguerra
    OP

Member Valguerra GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I was trying wiiflow r304 2.2, 222., But I get a code dump.

I also use r304 2.2 249 it loads but it freezes when the cover art appeared.

what could be the problem?

2. unnkown95

Member unnkown95 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    im not sure i understand but have you installed 249? try configerable usb loader

3. gene0915

Newcomer gene0915 Advanced Member

United States
    Not sure if this is the problem you're having but I think the Wiiflow folks are aware of a problem with 304 that causes random code dumps IF you have more than 1 Wiimote sync'd with the system. Example; my daughter's Wii has been working fine for weeks with 304. Last night, she had some friends over and we were getting code dumps like crazy. Did some reading and that's when I came across the issue. I guess if you recompile 304 with the latest liblogic, problem goes away. I opted to go back to a version before 304 and code dumps went away. I never had the code dump issue before because she was mainly the only one that played it and we only had the 1 Wiimote sync'd up. Once we sync'd the other Wiimotes, that's when the problems started with 304 and code dumping. Try rolling back to the previous version.

4. Valguerra
    OP

Member Valguerra GBAtemp Regular

United States
    were to get the an early version.

5. xxbeanxx

Newcomer xxbeanxx Member

United States
    Came across this when I had people over a few days ago. Didn't know the recompiled 304 would fix it, thanks.