WiiFit Channel

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Just found this when stumbling around Nintendo's press site. I hadn't heard of this feature yet.

QUOTE said:
Wii Fit Channel (available May 19): This channel appears on the Wii Menu when people first use Wii Fit™, which combines fun and fitness. It’s an easy way for every member of the family to keep active and play together. In a first for a Wii game, owners of Wii Fit can access the channel to perform basic daily workouts and fitness checks, even if the Wii Fit game disc is not inserted.

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I think Hadrian posted this before
unsure.gif

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I first learned of this information in the interview with Miyamoto about WiiFit. Very interesting, and I agree with the reasons of giving it its own channel.

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I think Hadrian posted this before
unsure.gif

I wouldn't doubt it. I think Hadrian has some kind of special ability to be able to know everything that is happening in the gaming world. That or a trained gerbil who surfs the web and makes the posts for him....WAIT! Hadrian IS the gerbil. It all makes sense now. The fast posting, the knowing everything that goes on in gaming, his odd love of grass and grains....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Going.