Homebrew WiiDoom and HBC

jesterscourt

Not Brad.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am having the darnedest time using this, I have been to the developer's blog, and people are posting workarounds, and I'm still not "getting it". Anyone else have any insight, other than to wait for 0.5?

breakdaze

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It works fine for me... Let me see, I'm not sure what trouble exactly you are having, but I'm using HBC9, and I downloaded it using the homebrew browser. After that use the Wiimote and Nunchuck.

jesterscourt

Not Brad.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks breakdaze, you were very helpful. Believe it or not, although I have quite a few homebrew channels, I didn't even KNOW about the Homebrew Browser. That makes things a lot easier. Now it's working!

slaphappygamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i had a hard time getting this wirking. then finally, like you, i got this from the homebrew browser and it worked. i just got my original doom.wad and placed where the shareware one was. this game was a bit disappointing cuz the crosshairs would get stuck. that really killed the game for me. i deleted it.

mysticwaterfall

Streamforce Supreme Commander
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bladexdsl said:
how come this is shareware though wheres the other 2 chapters?

You need to buy/otherwise acquire the commercial wads to get the full version. All WiiDoom let's you do is play them on your Wii.

Edit - In regards to the original topic, no problems here on hbc b7 with my wad from my dusted off floppy (yes... a floppy. lol) of ultimate doom. I only played the first 2 levels though.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
mysticwaterfall said:
Bladexdsl said:
how come this is shareware though wheres the other 2 chapters?

You need to buy/otherwise acquire the commercial wads to get the full version. All WiiDoom let's you do is play them on your Wii.

Edit - In regards to the original topic, no problems here on hbc b7 with my wad from my dusted off floppy (yes... a floppy. lol) of ultimate doom. I only played the first 2 levels though.

oh i'll have to dig through my old VERY old storage CD (yeah a CD!)

what about doom 2 if i put them wads in will it run?

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
the doom 2 wad works however once you get to stage 11 it is IMPOSSIBLE to go any furthur! after you get the red key theres nowhere else to go. theres a ledge but it's impossible to get on to!

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
any1 having problems loading games? the save game works but when i tired to load a game in "thy flesh consumed" chapter the damn thing froze than it went back to the hbc!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: