WiiConnect24 problem

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by luisfhb, Jan 3, 2010.

1. luisfhb
    OP

luisfhb Member

Newcomer
    Dec 22, 2009
    Brazil
    EDIT: SOLVED

I'm having a problem with WiiConnect24, I think it's all set okay in Wii Settings, but when I turn the console off the stand-by light don't go orange and the channels don't get updated.

I have hackmii as boot2and priiloader. I think it stopped working after Pokemon Rumble wad installation or Internet Channel(this was the last thing I did with WiiConnect24 working, maybe). I had a problem with the Installation of the Internet Channel, the Shop channel could not install it until I got the previous version unninstalled with AnyTitleDeleter MOD(Red Squirrel).

Thanks!

2. tj_cool

tj_cool Site dev

Supervisor
    Jan 7, 2009
    Belgium
    This planet
    Be sure the standby internet option is enabled as well

The only other thing I know that can force the standby internet off is preloader...

3. luisfhb
    OP

luisfhb Member

Newcomer
    Dec 22, 2009
    Brazil
    Problem Solved(for a while, I don't really know what I did but now the light is getting orange haha)

Anyway my current settings are:

priiloader: Ignore stand-by mode: off
    WiiConnect24 Settings: I played turning it on and off while rebooting the system then suddenly got it working. [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice