1. Giacharadan

OP Giacharadan Newbie
    Newcomer

Greece
    Hello from Greece,
    I'm using WiiBaFu several years now and most games Iso or wia can be transfered to external disk using WiiBaFu. Unfortunatelly I have problems with most beloved games like Xenoblade, Metroid Prime, Red steel 2. I simply cannot transfer them to HD.I'm using the split option for games bigger than 4gb but same problem. Metroid Prime says after completing more than 50% "transfer cancelled", Xenoblade says "ready" but game is not in HD.
    What goes wrong?

2. Deleted User

Deleted User Newbie

That looks like a very old app you are using to transfer the games. Use WBFS Manager instead.

3. GreyWolf

GreyWolf GBAtemp Guru

United States
  4. Giacharadan

OP Giacharadan Newbie
    Newcomer

Greece
    Thanks for quick amswer, but WBFS Manager, I used to use in the past, is for windows, I have Linux Mint.

5. Cyan

Cyan GBATemp's lurking knight
    Former Staff

France
  6. Giacharadan

OP Giacharadan Newbie
    Newcomer

Greece
    I took a look at wit, I already installed it using the terminal but there is no way for me to use this tool, way too complex for my poor knowledges. I guess that I have to go to some .. college to understand the use of the supported commands. It seems that unfortunately I won't be able to play those games. I will make a last try with burning the iso images to a dvd, maybe I can run the games with wii console in this way.
    Thanks anyway

7. Jack_Sparrow

Jack_Sparrow Ruthless Pirate
    Banned

United States
    If you have linux mint than download QWBFS do a quick google search, you don't even use the terminal to install just GBEDI Package Installer

8. Giacharadan

OP Giacharadan Newbie
    Newcomer

Greece
    well. I already installed QWBFS, but cannot manage ISO files bigger than 4gb like xenoblade with qwbfs, there is nowhere a command like split that I am aware of

9. Cyan

Cyan GBATemp's lurking knight
    Former Staff

France
    Wit has a GUI too
    QtWitGUI is linked on that same page.

I never tried it so I don't know how easy or hard it is to use. I just know that's the tool to use on linux. (or other OSes)

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - transfer, WiiBaFu, games