Wiibackup Launcher question

Discussion in 'Wii - Emulation and Homebrew' started by oricon, Dec 9, 2008.

Dec 9, 2008

Wiibackup Launcher question by oricon at 6:20 PM (844 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. oricon
    OP

Newcomer oricon Member

United States
    i was wondering if i can play jap games on pal or ntsc wii system.

2. Knarf

Member Knarf GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Yes you can. Use WiiFrii to patch to you're region. Then burn thePress the home button, slide to something then press the home button again. Then it should be normal looking, and in full color.

3. oricon
    OP

Newcomer oricon Member

United States
    how do i use wiifrii i keep getting an error and need to close for some reason.

4. Knarf

Member Knarf GBAtemp Regular

United States
    You need to download the common key. It's a .bin file. Just make sure you get it and store it somewhere in you're computer.

5. Mushkin

Member Mushkin GBAtemp Regular

Portugal
    I just downloaded tatsunoko vs capcom JP and burned the game and it played nice on my pal wii with backup loader Gamma

6. Valgreen

Member Valgreen GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    only certain games need to be patched with wiifrii.... first just try burning the iso, then load it via gamma, and force which ever region your are wanting, if it is a jap game then it is already NTSC and you will not need to force NTSC (if under an ntsc-u wii), if you are running a PAL wii, use the force Pal option (50 or 60) try both to see which works for you, you can also try force vidpatch as well if you have problems...if these do not work, then you can run wiifrii however i have had limited luck running it myself...