Homebrew Wii64/Classic controller not recognized

PSwasted

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok...so ive been reading a lot about how people have the Wii classic controller/pro and the analog sticks aren't working...well my problem is that I have a 3rd party classic controller pro and its not being recognized at all on the Wii64 in the input settings...what can I do to fix this...I have the lastest version of Wii64...Ive been looking everywhere on the internet on how to fix this and what I need to do...but nothing...any suggestions?

PSwasted

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok...so ive been reading a lot about how people have the Wii classic controller/pro and the analog sticks aren't working...well my problem is that I have a 3rd party classic controller pro and its not being recognized at all on the Wii64 in the input settings...what can I do to fix this...I have the lastest version of Wii64...Ive been looking everywhere on the internet on how to fix this and what I need to do...but nothing...any suggestions?

actually now i have it connected to my Wii64 but that's because I used the analog fix instead of the original Wii64 beta "honey". My problem now is that my analog sticks don't work at all on the games. I saw that it should be fixed with the "analog fix" but its not...what do I do now?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I am the cancer!!! lol