Hardware Wii2HDMI questions

slaphappygamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have wii2hdmi on my hdmi television, honestly I couldn't see any difference at all compared to the component cables, so I ended up not using it. I expect the display will be even worse in 4K screen, unless your TV has some magical anti aliasing.
I’ve found the same to be true. I can’t tell the differences between the picture quality of either output. And I don’t use it, because I’m using one less input now. I thought there would be an improvement, but no.

Reactions: eriol33

vbarros22

Trophies
Website
mundowiihack.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Brazil
The problem is your TV not the Component cable i mean if your Tv can handle well resolutions under 720p no matter which cable you use (SCART,SVIDEO, HDMI 480p) the result always be the same, remember that a year ago a bug was discovered in the first wii revisions that alter the 480p content from the Wii.
My 43 TV is the best on the market here in Brazil. I think the cons here are the size of the TV and a TV of 32 is perhaps ideal for the Nintendo Wii

Draxikor

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
My 43 TV is the best on the market here in Brazil. I think the cons here are the size of the TV and a TV of 32 is perhaps ideal for the Nintendo Wii
The Best tv for 4K and FHD maybe but we are talking about SD resolutions not all tvs have a good upscaling procesador for low resolutions, for allá i know Sony are the Best in that regard

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: