Wii #XXXX - Suzumiya Haruhi no Gekidou (Japan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willemoke

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Majin Vegeta said:
@Yukito: Thx, I'll try.
Sounds fun what you did
biggrin.gif

But I don't think it works well as you have to hold the Wiimote in the same position for some time etc.
Also, who the heck could be able to do a song on normal mode with the move display turned off? o_o

EDIT: Nice, I figured out you don't need to. Also, combos are no problem now. Thx again, Yukito
smile.gif

Seems like you really could do it well even without the moves display if you perfectly know the dance.

@alex: I'm also male and it's fun
tongue.gif

@Willemoke: The most important thing is to hold the Wiimote vertically and not to point to your TV.

thanks for the tip, I still don't get it though, I still get miss every time.

Majin Vegeta

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Willemoke said:
thanks for the tip, I still don't get it though, I still get miss every time.
Try to do the moves on the very right position.
k4bumqj7.jpg

And move back to the middle when you see the point.
(Try ??????? (Koi no Mikuru Densetsu) on very easy
happy.gif
)

cosmo2389

Trophies
Website
www.myotaku.com
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone figured out the exact way to unlock more songs?

I have finished the story mode and got the "To be continued..." message and before I go through the trouble of trying to get all A's I was just wondering if anyone can confirm if that is what you do to unlock more songs!

Thanks!

xshinox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this game has a total of 13 songs. 12 songs from the 12 chapters and a extra song which is the tv size version of the anime ending song. what was your score before chapter 10? you need like 300k or else you get to be continued.

cosmo2389

Trophies
Website
www.myotaku.com
XP
Country
United States
Alright, thanks for that info!

My score definitely isn't high enough (because I just fully understood how to play the game when I was on the third from last song lol), but thank you so much! I wanted to play the game through again anyway and this is especially helpful!

xshinox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
np. im still missing 2 stages and 16 items from item collection. dunno how to get those. i also dont know if you can get extra costumes for the 3 unlocked girls. someone should continue my save file.

xshinox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hmm im not sure. i just want someone else to do the work to get S rank on all other difficulties.

Heattokun

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright,Ive been playing for a while and its really fun,I dont know why so many people hate this game
smileipb2.png

But I cant do something crazy like all S ranks and I really want the extra characters and songs.Anyone mind hooking me up with a save?
wacko.gif

Majin Vegeta

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I don't understand why so many ppl want a save file... Why do you even get the game if you don't want to play through it? >.<

Well, I beat Story w/ over 30000 points, so I got the other songs. But how to unlock the other characters?

DeepFriedAsian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Majin Vegeta said:
I don't understand why so many ppl want a save file... Why do you even get the game if you don't want to play through it? >.<

Well, I beat Story w/ over 30000 points, so I got the other songs. But how to unlock the other characters?
Go through story mode again on that file, and....
S rank Bouken Desho Desho for Asakura
S rank Miracle Encore for Adult Mikuru
S rank Greed's Accident for Kimidori

Well, I'm not sure if you need an S rank, but that's what I got on those songs.

Moquedami

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I don't get the bonus leves of this game.
First you have the Stone Paper or Swissors. I understand you have to choose one of them with A, B or AB, but then it seems you have to point in certain direction, how does this work????

Then, the baseball minigame. I can't figure it out yet, am i supposed to swing the remote or what?

Could someone explain please?

xshinox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
for jan-ken-pon (rock, paper scissors), you press the button to beat the girl then after that, you have to play the looking game. if you lost the rock paper scissors, try to look away from where they look. if you wont the rock paper scissors, look in the same direction they are looking.

hold the wiimote pointing towards the tv and move it up, down, or turn it left or right.

as for the baseball game, swing if the ball is going to the middle. if you hold A and do a short swing, it will hit on the top left. if you hold A and extend your arm and swing, it will hit top right. same for B and bottom left and bottom right

Majin Vegeta

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Finally got the other girls, thanks @ DeepFriedAsian

@Moquedami: Those mini-games are really easy if you cheat (pressing the Home button)
biggrin.gif

Yukito

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
I've unlocked Yuki Nagato for the Mikuru Remocon (where you can put voice clip in the wii remote) basically I left the Nagato Viewer for like an hour and when I left it just unlocked. Apparently you can also unlock Haruhi as there is a question mark spot left between Yuki and Mikuru, probably by using the Haruhi fortune teller a few times. I still can't figure how to unlock more voice clips (I only have 1 unlocked for Yuki and the default 11 for Mikuru).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Pineapple is the safe word?