Wii #XXXX - Samurai Warriors 3 (Europe)

silkyskeeter

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Disco said:
IS this like dinasty warriors ?
Yeah it is like Dynasty Warriors. Koei doesnt know how to make anything else so they stick to what they know and are good at instead of taking chances on making new ideas. So all there games have the same gameplay mechanics. But Dynasty Warriors was an awesome game so all their games end up being awesome. It just gets kinda tiresome to play, essentially, the same game over and over. oL, but then again, the same can be said for almost every game made in the last 2 generations of gaming (they all have copies off each other so much they all play pretty much the same now. Only games that have deviated from that is Mario, Sin and Punishment, No more Heroes 2, Shadow of the Colossus, and Zangeki No Reginleiv)
(Edited because replied to wrong person)

omgitsmisha

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Can anyone confirm that this works?

A 4-odd gig file from a dual layer disc sounds suspiciously like that bad Sakura Wars dump.

EDIT: Also, 'Samurai Worriers 3' in the NFO. Lol.

SylvWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Love the Musou games (Warrior games in English) and can't wait to play this. Samurai Warriors 2 was the best of the PS2 games, at least technically. I'm still holding out hope for a PS3 version, though. KOEI's rather notorious for ports.

qdog82

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
omgitsmisha said:

A 4-odd gig file from a dual layer disc sounds suspiciously like that bad Sakura Wars dump.
It didnt worked for me, the game boots fine, but after the savegame is created the screen just stays black. Tried different cios, loaders, but its always the same problem.

BTW the download was 4.3 GB, extracts to around 8GB, and transforred to usb it takes 6.9 GB up.

BiscuitBee

Semi-Resident Cookie-Bug
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
This is a Wii exclusive?! Yay, mindless fun! These games shine when playing multiplayer
biggrin.gif

CharAznable

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
qdog82 said:
omgitsmisha said:

It didnt worked for me, the game boots fine, but after the savegame is created the screen just stays black. Tried different cios, loaders, but its always the same problem.

BTW the download was 4.3 GB, extracts to around 8GB, and transforred to usb it takes 6.9 GB up.

Did you get it working in NTSC? For some reason I can't get it to display in 60Hz, even if I set it to Force NTSC.

Also it freezes after selecting a character for Story Mode.

Hardys

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
sadly, this game works 50hz only..
I was at my local gamestop and the package has just a 50hz sign on its back. good thing is, its compatible with the gc and cc controller.

Freudian Lemur

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hardys said:
sadly, this game works 50hz only..
I was at my local gamestop and the package has just a 50hz sign on its back.
Dammit! I hate it when they do a bad PAL conversion. I bet it gets all squashed too... (happens when badly converted from NTSC-J r NTSC to PAL 50). Why not just do PAL 60?

allichs

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
SeraphisCain said:
Also it freezes after selecting a character for Story Mode.
mine freezes too after selecting a character, i have a pal wii and i use darkcorp to start games.
could be a bad dump!?

you know, it was Wiierd who ripped this. they've also fu**ed up Sakura Wars which was a double layer game too
wink.gif

edit: free mode works though, strange

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2: gm chat