Wii #XXXX - Oboro Muramasa (Japan)

Azariel_z

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Does Scrubbed damage soemthign inside the game? or for purity concerns must be a full size rip to be considered release?
unsure.gif

RedHero

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yuuko said:
And Europe don't get it before 2010.

It's just a shame.

More like, lame. They can translate it into the English language in 3 or so months. Yet it takes them a year to bring out the European version... as if they're translating one language at a time. It's just stupid...

Good thing I can just download the US version when it's out. By the time it comes out in Europe it'll be too late for me to even care.

Vater Unser

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
So, exactly how playable is this game in japanese?
If it's anything like Odin Sphere, there's not much to understand once you know the game's rules by heart, but then you'd miss all the kickass story dialogue.

nehe32

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Vater Unser said:
If it's anything like Odin Sphere, there's not much to understand once you know the game's rules by heart, but then you'd miss all the kickass story dialogue.

it is very playable. i have a decent level of japanese and yet i understand NONE of what's going on XD
the tutorial (it asks you as soon as you play if you want to use it (choose "hai" which is always the option on the left which means yes)) is simple to understand and gives
you a general idea of what buttons do without needing to read the text. There are arrows on the map to tell you which direction to go and if you get lost there are really only
two directions (left or right, with the occassional fork in the road) to go.

anyway, im loving this game
rolleyes.gif

mooyah

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
nehe32 said:
Vater Unser said:

it is very playable. i have a decent level of japanese and yet i understand NONE of what's going on XD

I agree, the olden time speak is incredibly difficult to follow. I'm going through as momohime and all I've gathered is that you're something else possessing her.. the blue soul you talk to sometimes is her soul.

Raylene2K7

Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
I've played it for like 15 minutes and i think it's pretty good.

I have no idea what it is to change with the D-pad but you can play the game without speaking japanese so far

mooyah

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Raylene2K7 said:
I've played it for like 15 minutes and i think it's pretty good.

I have no idea what it is to change with the D-pad but you can play the game without speaking japanese so far

Left/right select 1 out of 5 equipped items and down uses them. You can choose which items in the menu. It'll be recovery items and other stuff. The system is kind of like Odin Sphere where food gives you ('spirit'..?) point values back but instead of straight exp in OS, you use them to forge new, stronger swords.

S

solarsaturn9

Has anyone with a US Wii at System Menu 4.0 with a Wiikey gotten this to work? I have burned 3 disks and all I get is disc error.

I wanna play this game so baaaad!

rauthelegendary

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I was burning the .iso using ImgBurn and I got an error at 91%, then ImgBurn couldn't finalize the disc afterwards. The Wii won't read the disc. Am I doing something wrong? I don't want to ruin another disc to see if it was just a fault from ImgBurn...

omer_y

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Argh what am I doing wrong!
Wiikey 1.9s with 3.2U wii
Used brickblocker, region frii and tried with and without IOS (30)
How did you guys get it to work?

rauthelegendary

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Solution!

I just tried burning again on a rewritable DVD. It worked this time on a lower burning speed (the DVD I first used was burned with 16x, the rewritable only supported up to 4x). Since it was working this time I burned it again on the same brand dvd-r as the first one, this time using 4x and it works fine!

vettacossx

Wii Theme Team Founder
Trophies
XP
Country
Wii #RFSJ - Oboro Muramasa (Japan)
thats the ID;) i play this on my usb loader with no problems thanks to bluebird12
smile.gif

NTSC version - normal & widescreen team neoshizza

http://www.usob.pandorasims.net/backs/neorame_ntsc.zip

FORCED NTSC version - normal and works even on non high def tv Tongue my own build coded by bluebird12!
http://www.mediafire.com/?cciinmrlgow

PAL version - normal & widescreen team neoshizza
http://www.usob.pandorasims.net/backs/neorame_pal.zip

FORCED PAL version - normal and works even on non high def tv Tongue my own build coded by bluebird12!

http://www.mediafire.com/?nqow4mm50yz

omer_y

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hah! finally got the game working on my NTSC wii version 3.2U with 1.9s wiikey! Works through the disc channel
What I did is - Brickblocker to avoid the brick, regionfrii to free the game of the chains of freakin region locking, IOS patcher to 30, then followed the instructions on some jap site how to fix 002 error. Phew... took awhile.. Game is good though. cheers

doyama

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
rauthelegendary said:
Solution!

I just tried burning again on a rewritable DVD. It worked this time on a lower burning speed (the DVD I first used was burned with 16x, the rewritable only supported up to 4x). Since it was working this time I burned it again on the same brand dvd-r as the first one, this time using 4x and it works fine!

I usually burn Wii games or DVD movies on Taiyo Yuden's at 4x speed. They're a bit more expensive but I find the quality of the media helps with the Wii not getting disk read errors, and the snow burning increases compatibility as well. I use the cheaper stuff on my PC since it is better equipped to handle any oddities that might occur on the disc without barfing.

RedHero

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I burned the game on 4x speed, and it's giving me the 002 error. I was fairly certain I'm using Gamma's loader with the 002 fix...

Anyone know what I could do to get it running? Wii's been made region free already, and some other handy Starfall functions (like blocking updates). Or should I just try to get another Gamma backup loader that hopefully does have the 002 error fix?

EDIT (not related):

doyama said:
rauthelegendary said:
Solution!

I usually burn Wii games or DVD movies on Taiyo Yuden's at 4x speed. They're a bit more expensive but I find the quality of the media helps with the Wii not getting disk read errors, and the snow burning increases compatibility as well. I use the cheaper stuff on my PC since it is better equipped to handle any oddities that might occur on the disc without barfing.

I tried Taiyo Yuden too, but it doesn't work well on my soft-modded Wii. I find Verbatim DVD-R (quality doesn't seem to matter much) to work really well. They're kinda expensive, but the only DVD's that seem to work on my soft-modded Wii.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill