Wii #XXXX - Bit.Trip Core (USA)

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I was actually planning on getting this listed up to date today as well. Dunno why you chose to screw the list up with adding this game but its there now.

If someone could change the number after I added the previous releases that would be good as I have no idea how, either that or I'll delete this release.

EDIT:
Just about to start and noticed that there are 150+ releases since Bit.Trip Beat....so screw updating this! I've got some spare time but not that much lol.

berlinka

You have sustained a lethal injury.
Trophies
Website
www.berlinka.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hadrian said:
Well I was actually planning on getting this listed up to date today as well. Dunno why you chose to screw the list up with adding this game but its there now.

If someone could change the number after I added the previous releases that would be good as I have no idea how, either that or I'll delete this release.

EDIT:
Just about to start and noticed that there are 150+ releases since Bit.Trip Beat....so screw updating this! I've got some spare time but not that much lol.
That was exactly my idea Hadrian. Thanks for trying though
wink.gif

It's a shame that Wiiware even gets overlooked by GBATEMP. A community which always proved that "every release counts".

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DKAngel said:
shame this is list hasnt been updated, anyone got a website that has got an uptodate list, as i have noidea what has come out
http://wii.ds-scene.net/?s=releases&f1=ww

The most notable releases this year have been: Swords & Soldiers, Poles Big Adventure, Contra ReBirth & Icarian (later renamed NyxQuest: Kindred Spirits for legal reasons). Final Fantasy IV: The After Years was also released but I've not bothered to try it yet.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: (this is going to be horribly misinterpreted as me wanting to fuck DK or smth, isn't it?)