Wii #XXXX - Baroque (NUKED) (Japan)

dweirdo

Trophies
XP
Country
great release ! i guess it will work on pal.
to all usenet users it will be on fully in this day(1gb has been uploaded by someone for now)

Rulza

Trophies
XP
Country
Gonna give it a try
smile.gif

florkie2000

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Dont waste your time to download this game if you do not speak japanese it is a complex rpg and since the usa version comes in 3 weeks it is better to wait .

nephdj

Trophies
XP
Country
florkie2000 said:
Dont waste your time to download this game if you do not speak japanese it is a complex rpg and since the usa version comes in 3 weeks it is better to wait .

looks like parasite eve to myself. doesnt look that complex

florkie2000

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
i already played the game on ps 2 and the menu are like those in final fantasy or any japanese rpg + you will lost a lot of the story . For 3 weeks it is really better to wait the us release i guess . About scrubbed release , stop to complain about that , all japanese releases wil lbe release that way now since they are working why will they going to realse games of 100 mb in 4,6 gb formats . I dont know if you notice but us scene also starting with that ( eg : proper of ninja reflex ) . The scene request that a game must be realse compress and not uncompress . Look most of the ps 2 games why you think when you leech a game of 10*50 mb on ps2 that when you unpack it is 3,8 gb . It was just more complicate to compress the blank files on a wii game . In 1 month all wii games will be release in scrubbed version till nothing proove it can affect the game .

Personnaly i am happy of those scrubbed release , i was fed up to waste banwich to leech 4 gb of blank file while the game was truly 600 mb itself .

mooyah

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
This is a pretty weird game. The intro movie is an equally weird, slick anime montage. You get thrown into the game and start dungeon crawling right away. It looks ok I suppose. Crap draw distance and there's a permanent noise filter overlay like Silent Hill or something. It's like those Final Fantasy Chocobo's Dungeon games crossed with Persona. Not amazing but hey, at least it's not another crap waggle fest
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-