Gaming Wii, what's happening?

jazvdb

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've had the Wii for almost 2 years now and played lots of game on it...

I had fun, but now looking at those Xbox 360, PS3 people, they seem to have more fun than Wii-only owners + they have 100x better graphics (and i'm not a graphic craze person)... Sure the Wii has a different style of gameplay, but its getting boring....

Its like a lot of really good games are coming out for the other consoles but kiddie games are still on the Wii.... (Yes there some games like Madworld, NoMoreHeroes, Dead Space Extraction etc....) Another thing is Online play, i log in and there so little people online and this is for most games (even though i'm grateful its free)

I am really a huge fan of the wii and I've always defended to those Wii haters, but now all those comments like PS3/X360 > Wii, might be all true....

Mayb having a PS2 before made me feel this way? (I played all of the FF and i simply loved Tekken and soul calibur)

I dont really know how to express it, but there something about the Wii that isnt so "Wii"

I wish i had an Xbox/PS3

Oh yeah i forgot to mention one more thing...

Wii Speak
I mean common, i dont wanna be like "you sh*thead!" while playing games like The Conduit across the whole room.... Why cant they just have a headset, they are just overdoing they're Family-friendliness

aabbccdd

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Congratulations, buy a Xbox/PS3 and stay the fuck away from GBATemp. Case closed.
wink.gif

DARKSHIDARA

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So let me get this straight you do know that there are many wii games comming up (some taken away from the other consoles example Monster Hunter 3, Devil Kings 3) Muramasa, No More Heroes 2, A Boy and his Blob, Samurai Warriors 3, Spyborgs, Tatsunoko vs Capcom, Silent hill, Shawn White Snowboarding, Dead Space Extraction, Resident Evil Darkside Chronicles, The Grinder, Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles,TMNT Smash Up.......... and sequels to Zelda, Mario and Metriod and you know that Guitar Hero 5 its better on Wii........... you do know that Sony and Microsoft are triying hard to emulate the wii motion controls and balance board....... the wii has the VC (which made 8-bit cool again)....

and your crying over a headset??!??!??
blink.gif
blink.gif
wtf.gif

the real question is what's happening with you?!?

quepaso

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This means you are growing up and want to graduate to a REAL gaming system. Well, congrats. Wii sucks other then party games and for oddball stuff. I just finished Batman Arkham Asylum on PS3 and it was MIND BLOWING awesome, nothing on Wii can ever be that good. I suggest getting a HD gaming system and finding out what its like to play current gen games. You will love every minute of it.

DARKSHIDARA

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
na arkham asylum wasnt that great the stupid hide and seek vs the scarecrow no fight with killer croc riddles from the riddler and not a lot of upgrades fucked it up its fun with the joker but only for 5 mins

hvsep

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a 360. The games on it were getting super boring so I bought a Wii, and lemme tell you, I'm loving it 30000000000x more than I loved my 360. The Wii has such a variety of great games and such a variety of different ways to entertain yourself, like WiiWare and such.

Xbox 360 is just releasing all these fighting games that makes kids want to shoot other kids up for the whole day and results in a xbox overheat. Plus, the little kids over live are the most annoying things ever.

Sure, the 360 has some great games like CoD4 (Cod5 sucks compared to it) and Oblivion (I love this game), maybe even Fallout 3, but they're getting so repetitive with all these zombies and monsters and whatever.

I'm just happy that I'm having so much fun that the 360 couldn't provide me with.

Rammoth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ossot said:
aabbccdd said:
Congratulations, buy a Xbox/PS3 and stay the fuck away from GBATemp. Case closed.
wink.gif

This thread should've ended with that.

I wish your membership on this forum would end with that. So inmature..
And btw, this forum has a complete subforum dedicated to xbox and another one for PS3. Did that make you cry?

@ OP:
I know what you mean. After 17 years of defending Nintendo to everyone at all costs, I finally decided to 'break' my allegiance to them and buy an xbox360. Or at least, that's what I felt like. Betraying the company that had served me for so many many years. I had given them the chance to prove themself at the E3 2 years ago for one last time and they blew it, thus I ended up buying an xbox. Seriously, it's a great combination.

I still love the Wii for it's party games. I play quite a few casual games on the Wii when my 'casual' friends are over. For singleplayer, hardcore game friends or fighting games, I just hook up my xbox.
Both consoles focus on a different audience. To be treated by both, you have to own a Wii and either a PS3 or xbox360. Since xbox's are quite cheap to get, that was the best solution for me
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: