Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
i have tried that.but why does few games install.but others dont

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

it says install of title 00000000-0000000 failed
error :not a game ,game update ,dlc.demo

Could the the SD card, try formatting it again. Re-download again the games you want.

75mak

Trophies
XP
Country
0xFFFFF825 error on mass effect 3 - reaches around 30% then errors
tried 3 different sd cards (2 x 64gb, 1 x 32GB), all formatted 3 or 4 times 32kb clusters, also tried 64kb just in case

wondering if anyone has managed this

Reactions: PTKickass

cw-kid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i have tried that.but why does few games install.but others dont

it says install of title 00000000-0000000 failed
error :not a game ,game update ,dlc.demo

Hi

I am / was having the same problem, see this thread here onwards.

I was using my Windows 10 laptop to add the game files to the SD card. However if I use my iMAC computer instead to load the game files to the SD card then the install of title 00000000-0000000 failed error has now gone away. Doesn't make sense I know but...

However I am now having a new problem in that WUPInstaller does not complete loading the files to the USB hard drive, it gets so far and then throws an error code 0xFFFFF825 and says something about formatting the SD card with 32K clusters which it was already. I am going to try a smaller 32GB SD card next.

Also several times it said that the USB storage had disconnected which causes WUPInstaller to bomb out. I have now turned off the USB storage sleep mode on the Wii U in the hope that it will help. The hard drive is a 500GB 3.5" in an external caddy with its own power source. I tried 3 different USB ports on the Wii U so far as well.

Cheers

tried 3 different sd cards (2 x 64gb, 1 x 32GB), all formatted 3 or 4 times 32kb clusters, also tried 64kb just in case

I am having the same problem / error code today see here. Was trying to load Resident Evil Revelations and Super Smash Bros. (EURO)

EDIT: Still doesn't work with a different 32GB SD card see here.

Last edited by cw-kid,

cw-kid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
@75mak what is the total file size of the game files for Mass Effect 3?

Seems the largest game I have previously loaded successfully was Mario Kart 8 at 4.10GB.

Super Smash Bros is a massive 13.2GB and fails around 51%.

It seems I am unable to load any of the larger game titles.

EDIT: Just tried Rayman Legends its 6.84GB. It got to 99% and then gave the 0xFFFFF825 error. So close! Tried a second time and it did the same thing at 99%.

Last edited by cw-kid,

75mak

Trophies
XP
Country
@75mak what is the total file size of the game files for Mass Effect 3?

Seems the largest game I have previously loaded successfully was Mario Kart 8 at 4.10GB.

Super Smash Bros is a massive 13.2GB and fails around 51%.

It seems I am unable to load any of the larger game titles.

EDIT: Just tried Rayman Legends its 6.84GB. It got to 99% and then gave the 0xFFFFF825 error. So close! Tried a second time and it did the same thing at 99%.
I think my problem might be down to the actual diles. as mass efrect 3 is not available on nus.

Others have had problems with that same game archive.

All my other games install fine. i would suggest using one of the many nus download apps to get the game files avoid using preprepared archives if you can.

cw-kid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've been using nusgrabber.exe command line. I was using New-NusgrabberGUI initially, but the first post on this thread recommends not to use it.

Also just seen there is a new / different build of WUP Installer here. I might give that one a go instead.

Last edited by cw-kid,

mediavieja

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Is there any Wii VC injection method out there? or a site to get them? just to clarify im not asking for the site im just wondering if such site exists cause i saw a post in this threat from someone saying that it was going to install metroid other m wii vc game and as far as i understand the only wii vc available on eshop atm is mario galaxy

anyone?

mediavieja

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela

That happened to me once, problem was that my external hdd had faulty sectors :-( once i switch my external hdd everything went fine, r u installing the game on ur wii u internal memory or ur external hdd?

75mak

Trophies
XP
Country
That happened to me once, problem was that my external hdd had faulty sectors :-( once i switch my external hdd everything went fine, r u installing the game on ur wii u internal memory or ur external hdd?
Well i've install many games after this as well. more than 20gb worth of games as was the size of mass effect 3.

So doubt it is the hard drive. even if i try ibstall it now it fails at the same position after 6051mb.

Other problem that comes from theae fail installs is the unnecessary data from data management in settings cant be deleted. but the workaround which someone else on fbatemp mentioned was to download a demo or anything from the official eshop. then after it has installed go back and you are able to selete the unnecessary data.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/zzu0VHzy7tU?si=V2sI-JSptJg0SWmC