Homebrew Wii U USB Helper not working?

coolfuze

Trophies
XP
Country
Weird, the updated host file is causing wiiu usb helper to freeze. Thanks for the effort though.

Christodoulou83

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey, a random question. If I can't get USB loader to work but my files are in zip format and I can't extract them, how do I install them to my Wii U?

coolfuze

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey, a random question. If I can't get USB loader to work but my files are in zip format and I can't extract them, how do I install them to my Wii U?
Where in Durban do you stay? If you need hands on help I might be willing to drive to you and configure your pc and show you how to use the software.

atlboyz_247

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry about that, hopefuly everything will come back to normal and the app won't need the host file anymore.

I was curious if this is a problem you've noticed, but not all the games from "that title key site" shows on the program. i.e. Pokemon X,Y, Omega Ruby, Alpha Sapphire, Sun Moon? Is that a coincidence? There are others on the title key site that aren't showing either.

EDIT: I see. The games aren't recognized as being in the USA region, they're recognized as "ALL" on the title key site, but as EUR on the program (some appear as ALL on the program but most don't). But some other games, don't appear. Like Kingdom Hearts.

Last edited by atlboyz_247,

Christodoulou83

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks to coolfuze for all the help I got it working, but wanted to ask how do install the updates and dlc's? And when installing some games like Pokémon tournament it says make sure there's files in the folder?

coolfuze

Trophies
XP
Country
D

Deleted User

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night