Hardware Wii U turns off randomly

Vledig

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,

Recently, my Wii U has run into some problems. Whenever I turn it on, the blue light blinks for a moment, the console runs normally for around a minute or two, then turns off. I've looked around online and in Nintendo's official troubleshooting, but I can't find any fix for it.

Anyone have any idea of what I should do next?

D

Deleted User

Hi all,

Recently, my Wii U has run into some problems. Whenever I turn it on, the blue light blinks for a moment, the console runs normally for around a minute or two, then turns off. I've looked around online and in Nintendo's official troubleshooting, but I can't find any fix for it.

Anyone have any idea of what I should do next?
maybe you should contact nintendo personally about the issue and see if they can help. the best thing would be that you just need to replace the power source cable. The worst thing would be that you have to send the console to nintendo, and even worse if you cfw'd it, because if you have done so, they wont repair it

Last edited by ,

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
maybe you should contact nintendo personally about the issue and see if they can help. the best thing would be that you just need to replace the power source cable. The worst thing would be that you have to send the console to nintendo, and even worse if you cfw'd it, because if you have done so, there will be an extra charge.

They won't service it if has any trace of CFW on it, as you break the term of service.

zantzue

Trophies
XP
Country
I bought a Wii U that had the same problem. It used to shut down after an hour or so. I opened it and immediately saw that the fan power cable wasn't properly pluged. It wasn't completely unpluged but I think the fan speed wasn't the right one (not enough power) and the console used to get hot after that period of time. I connected the power cable properly and some years and hundreds of hours of gaming later it works perfectly.

Last edited by zantzue,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://abyss-headphones.com/?utm_medium=paid&utm_source=fb&utm_id=120209532851760496&utm_content...