Homebrew Wii U Stuck in loading loop

Alex1313

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Yes, when I launched the WII U, the console was stuck in an infine loop of loading the WII menu

But the homebrew boot was still working, so I managed to get my way in and got everything back

Aaaaaaaaa21

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Hi all,

I modded my Wii U using the method whereby a DS game is legitimately paid for and I installed CBHC. It all worked fine and I've installed and played games on it no problem for months. All was well.

Someone borrowed my Wii U and now it doesn't load up!! It doesn't show the boot menu and just alternates between a black screen and the Wii U Menu loading screen. I have a feeling my Nintendo account was deleted (the one I used to buy the DS game for the exploit).

I don't want to believe it's bricked :( Is there anyway I can restore and fix it?

I've embedded a video of the issue.

What did you do to fix this?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if it's a cbhc brick, you can fix it with cbhc remover iirc. you need the otp.bin and slc.bin to use it, and you must hard mod the system with a teensy to flash it back.

Aaaaaaaaa21

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Did
Hi all,

I modded my Wii U using the method whereby a DS game is legitimately paid for and I installed CBHC. It all worked fine and I've installed and played games on it no problem for months. All was well.

Someone borrowed my Wii U and now it doesn't load up!! It doesn't show the boot menu and just alternates between a black screen and the Wii U Menu loading screen. I have a feeling my Nintendo account was deleted (the one I used to buy the DS game for the exploit).

I don't want to believe it's bricked :( Is there anyway I can restore and fix it?

Hi all,

Did you fix it? And if yes, how?

Staidey

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I accidentally installed haxchi on top of CBHC. That mixture potion of misery just semi-bricked my poor little Wii-U. However, I did manage to resolve the issue.

I’ve just followed what OP did to boot to the homebrew launcher.

Can confirm that my CBHC was never configured to load into Homebrew, and yet it booted up just fine by holding the sequence of four buttons B, A, Y, X.

I'm not sure whether it's me yet experiencing another luck or maybe the fact that CBHC can now boot to the homebrew launcher by holding those above-mentioned buttons, eitherless my pants are now full of happiness and serenity.

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Good Morning.:)

I accidentally installed haxchi on top of CBHC. That mixture potion of misery just semi-bricked my poor little Wii-U. However, I did manage to resolve the issue.

I’ve just followed what OP did to boot to the homebrew launcher.

Can confirm that my CBHC was never configured to load into Homebrew, and yet it booted up just fine by holding the sequence of four buttons B, A, Y, X.

I'm not sure whether it's me yet experiencing another luck or maybe the fact that CBHC can now boot to the homebrew launcher by holding those above-mentioned buttons, eitherless my pants are now full of happiness and serenity.
Happy Pants....please do not such Things in the future...
Every bricked Wii U is a lost Wii U.....😢

Have fun now again with your Wi U and appreciate it please.😉

wasd11

Trophies
XP
Country
Panama
Accidentalmente instalé haxchi encima de CBHC. Esa mezcla de poción de miseria acaba de semiladrillar mi pobre y pequeña Wii-U. Sin embargo, logré resolver el problema.

Acabo de seguir lo que hizo OP para iniciar el iniciador homebrew.

Puedo confirmar que mi CBHC nunca se configuró para cargar en Homebrew y, sin embargo, arrancó bien manteniendo presionada la secuencia de cuatro botones B, A, Y, X.

No estoy seguro de si todavía estoy experimentando otra suerte o tal vez el hecho de que CBHC ahora puede iniciar el lanzador casero manteniendo presionados los botones mencionados anteriormente, o menos mis pantalones ahora están llenos de felicidad y serenidad.
hola tengo un problema con mi wiiu la misma no pasa del menu de wiiu, esta como en un loopback infinito... ayuda por favor

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Good.