Hacking Wii U - Save Files Compilation

FredericVincent

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hello I just finished the save at 100% of paper mario color splash it is based on her which is ALL UNLOCKED/ACHIEVED even if she was not finished at 100% because she was missing some trick cards and the levels of painting was not at the max but now we can say that LA is 100%:)

Attachments

• 1f600a00.zip
    79.3 KB · Views: 78

steve_fox

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
you won't have to mess with tickets as it's a cfw. it won't help with saves, you'll have to find one complete. though, I don't remember this game too much. I bought the game on the wii u and the switch. I think the switch grants you access to all characters by default, but I don't think the wii u one does.
Well i have also now got a switch and bought MK8 Deluxe and regret it.

Deluxe has utterly ruined MK8, being able to carry Double Items plus the double item boxes all over the track has made the game a joke, its nothing but non stop chaos and you cant go more than a few seconds without being hit by something and racing is out the window :(

Mario kart has always been racing with a twist and you had to use items tactically in both offensive and defensive ways but now its just people firing out weapons as fast as they can get their hands on them and there are times where you can barely see the dam track through all of the things flying around and the high power items are stupidly common now.

I have been passed by 5 people in succession that had a bullet bill, been taken out while in 2nd place by a bullet bill and its crazy common to see convoys of people with invincible Stars, deluxe is a mess and ive gone back to the Wii U version so i can actually race people.

steve_fox

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
How can i add it to my WiiU, sir?
Like godrebourn said, savemii mod is the way to go

If you haven't used it before, you place game saves in the backups folder and in the game title save folder you create further individual folders for saves within the game title folder and you can add multiple save files if you create multiple folders, a folder called 0 would be slot 0, 1 would be slot 1 and so on.

so a Mario kart 8 save path in slot 0 would look something like this on your SD card:
wiiu\backups\000500001010ed00\0\80000001

Your Wii U may name the 80000001 folder differently, mine calls it 8000001f, create a backup of your existing save and check to see how your Wii U names it and use the same name for the folder containing the save files you wish to install.

Im told that the differing names for the save file folders is to do with the number of Wii U users that have been created on the console.

In Mario Kart you use the 80000001 folder from the save you are using but put your original 'common' folder with it, not sure why but thats what i was told to do with Mario Kart 8 but it may not be necessary as some other games only have a common folder, Yoshis Woolly World is one such game and so thats the folder you need to copy over.

Once you are ready to install the new save file, choose the wipe save data option for that game before you install it.

Hope i haven't just made it sound more confusing lol.

Reactions: Ollibolli1985

WiiFanAix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi all, new to the Wii U world here.

This question may seem obvious but, what must I do with the saves exactly ? Where to store them / install them ?

Thanks.

hennymcc

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Looking for a Rabbids Land 100% or close to it save. This game is a pain to progress in. Anyone have one to share?
At least you can unlock all mini games in Rabbids Land with a cheat code. In the main menu just press the keys of the Wii U GamePad in the following sequence:
left, right, down, up, right, left, up, down, Y

The arrow keys are the ones of the D-PAD. If you get it right, the screen turns black and you see a saving symbol in the corner. Afterwards all mini games should be unlocked in Treasure Hunt and Free Play and you do not need to bother anymore with the boring Trophy Race.

jjtjjt76

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can anyone get this super mario maker save to load on a real wii u? I can't. Can anyone test it? Thanks

000500001018dc00.zip
"US Super Mario Maker (000500001018DC00) save:
-All items unlocked in Create mode.
-All Mystery Mushroom customs obtained (153/153).
-All official courses finished."

Nukatha

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone have saves of the three Pokemon Ranger DS VC games that have all of the Ranger Net missions unlocked?
This seems like an oversight from Nintendo, after they made sure that players have the e-Reader levels in Super Mario Advance 4, and the online shop in FE: Shadow Dragon.
Well, the first game doesn't need a special save outside of JP (bonus levels are unlocked with the passwords below), but Shadows of Almia and Guardian Signs do.

AmericanP8M2-9D6F-43H7
UK*Mg35-Cpb8-4FW8
French*DY4g-k28S-QB9F
GermanR3d4-cv2S-WC7W
SpanishC58f-t3WT-Vn79
ItalianFH38-fwD8-5S2a)

Tasty_Toad293

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
That's a strange request. Why not just add a new Wii U profile and play SM3DW for 20 minutes?
It's because i use Cemu, and 1-5 crashes every time i play it

N7Kopper

Lest we forget... what Nazi stood for.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Is anyone else having trouble getting the MP10 saves to work? I tried taking the game.bin file from the zips and SaveMii Mod acts like nothing's there, even when I overwrite my own dump. (Sadly, MP10 was one of those games I lost my backup save for)
That's a strange request. Why not just add a new Wii U profile and play SM3DW for 20 minutes?

It's because i use Cemu, and 1-5 crashes every time i play it
It'll probably happen with more than just 1-5, you know. Might want to debug your emulator setup instead.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's a shame some people's cake always resort to the same taste