Hacking Wii U - Save Files Compilation

PlantedWave5190

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've updated my comment to include two more of my saves. They are both Mario games on the DS and 100% completed, then converted into a format that the Wii U Virtual Console versions of these games can recognize.

Reactions: CORE

neca

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I'm having trouble importing Super Mario 3D World files. I've tried all of the ones on the index post, nothing works. First I get a "No save in the selected slot" and other times I get them to import but when I try out the game the saves aren't replaced properly. Anyone had luck using these files?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having trouble importing Super Mario 3D World files. I've tried all of the ones on the index post, nothing works. First I get a "No save in the selected slot" and other times I get them to import but when I try out the game the saves aren't replaced properly. Anyone had luck using these files?

I vaguely remember the saves for that game being called ghost house or ghost world. there are a lot of them too, so it takes a while to back them up at least. there should be a slot 0 or folder 0 for most games. if you can't get it to work, use saviine. go into the app, type in the ip of your pc, then press I think X. after that, go into saviine's inject app, open it, then open the game. it will ask if you want the common file (possibly), which some games use instead of a profile save. those go in the folder named common, so you can see beforehand if they require it. iirc, at least kirby and yoshi are common saves.

krueger96

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
The Tekken Tag Tournament 2 US save is compatible with the EU game as well, to make it import i needed to wipe the save from savemii mod, then restore the us one from this thread and it worked. It will not work if you just select restore, it will just corrupt your existing data

Scarecrow B

ScrapTown
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
The Tekken Tag Tournament 2 US save is compatible with the EU game as well, to make it import i needed to wipe the save from savemii mod, then restore the us one from this thread and it worked. It will not work if you just select restore, it will just corrupt your existing data
Added as a note just in case.

Reactions: krueger96

depaul

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Yes most if not all game saves are compatible with other regions (US to EUR and vice versa).

On WiiU use SaveMii, backup save, On PC replace the save file with that from other region, On the Wii U restore save.

Tried Fatal frame 5, Tekken Tag 2, and many more...

Laf111

Trophies
XP
Country
France
On WiiU use SaveMii, backup save, On PC replace the save file with that from other region, On the Wii U restore save.

Tried Fatal frame 5, Tekken Tag 2, and many more...

Or if you use CEMU to emulate Wii-U games : Cemu2Wii-U

With Cemu2WiiU, you only have to launch WiiUFtpServer on the Wii-U and choose for which games and which accounts you want to :

- import Wii-U saves to Cemu
- export Cemu saves to your Wii-U

(also it provides an automatic way to dump and install all the necessary files in Cemu to play online and others features).

But remember that you need to use WiiUFtpServer (the only one version of FTPiiU that injects saves for all games successfully).

Last edited by Laf111,

Jekahog

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I'm new here. How would I transfer the save files to my Wii U? Does it need to be modified in some way or...? Please help :)

-Upsilon-

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Hi :D

I'm looking for a save file for Xenoblade X where the chapter 9 is finished, but where the following ones are still to complete. If you have a save file which goes until a preceding chapter (6-7-8...) it is also welcomed. I don't know if the game' saves are region locked, if yes I'm looking for an European save.

Thanks à lot ^_^

Could somebody post this on the request list ? Thank you ;)

Eddypikachu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone have a complete save file for Mario vs Donkey Kong Tipping Stars? Like one with all the level creator stuff unlocked since you cant unlock everything anymore with miiverse shut down

Reactions: CORE

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.