Hacking Wii U - Save Files Compilation

SuperSayianGod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Darksiders Warmaster Edition and Darksiders 2 Save please or Could someone tell me How to Hex edit the DS2 Save to Mod Weapons Damage and Stats.

jerzmob

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tried the Tekken Tag Tournament 2 with my US game. But the game fails to load until I delete that save :(
this happened to me too but i forget what i did to make it work. i think i installed the game without the updates, then injected the save, run, then close TTT2, lastly run the update. profit.

Reactions: depaul

Valtyr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can I please request an updated 1.41 save file for Zelda Breath of the Wild? Thanks
(any progress at all)

BeRnYGP

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Can I please request an updated 1.41 save file for Zelda Breath of the Wild? Thanks
(any progress at all)

I could give you my save, im still using 1.4.1.
Im doing the DLC quests in "Master Quest Mode". In Normal Mode is pretty complete too, it just less than the Master Quest Mode save that Im doing right now.

SuperSayianGod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone please upload a Save for Cars 3 and One Piece UWR that I've asked for many times now. What's the point of Requesting saves if the request don't get fullfilled.

Korotorok

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Super Mario Advance/Super Mario Bros 2. all levels completed, all a-coins collected, and yoshi challenge completed!

Was wondering if anyone had the following -

Super Mario Advance 4 - All e-reader levels completed 100%
Super Mario 64DS - All 150 Stars
The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass -100%
The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks -100%

Attachments

• SMB2.rar
    111.1 KB · Views: 168

spbusdriver

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here is a Breath Of The Wild save
USA
Master Quest
Only the Great Plataeu and the 6 Shrines that use motion control are cleared
Fierce Deity Chest and Legs

Now you don't have to do through the hassle of setting up a PS3/PS4/ Android phone just for those stupid shrines. Its as close to a new run as I could get it.

Attachments

• BOTW_Motion Shrine Clear.zip
    164.7 KB · Views: 243

Skeet1983

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys. I have a request for a save. It is kinda specific, but would really be appreciated [emoji4]

Game: Zelda Twilight Princess US Version
Save Type: Saviine
Save info: 1st Slot- 100% Normal Mode
2nd Slot- Normal Mode, Save just after the Horse and Wagon chase.

I really hated that Horse chase segment in the original Wii game. Would prefer the name "Link" on both save slots. Thoughts and help GREATLY appreciated [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Perfect One

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I wanna request a Bomberman 64 Virtual Console complete save: Story Mode beaten with 120 gold cards gotten, with all custom parts and 4 secret stages unlocked.

Perfect One

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I wanna request a Bomberman 64 Virtual Console complete save: Story Mode beaten with 120 gold cards gotten, with all custom parts and 4 secret stages unlocked.

I found a way:

Open savemii via homebrew launcher, go to wiiu save management, choose the game which you wanna inject the save file, choose to backup the save to folder '1' (which will be create by the program itself) when prompted to and move your wiiu' sd to pc.

Note: all backups are stored in the following path: sd-root/wiiu/backups/

Take note of the exactly name of the .sav file from that path i just showed you here, since we'll use it later.

Download this file: http://www.emutalk.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=39288&d=1413267481 (tip: use saves from project64 folder, since i didn't test the others).

Copy the .eep file from project 64 folder inside that zipped file to sd-root/wiiu/backups/1

Rename that .eep file to the name of .sav file (remember i told you to take note of it?). After that, delete all files except the .eep one from folder 1. With that done, rename the .eep extension to .sav.

Open savemii via homebrew launcher, go to wiiu save management, choose the game which you wanna inject the save file, choose to wipe/delete the current save you have (don't make backup again, since you made one already). After that, choose the option to restore the game' savedata and choose folder 1 when prompted to.

And that's it! It works like a charm! Enjoy! =3

Note(s): if you don't delete .bin and .rs2 files from that folder, when you go restore, all times you open the game, it'll show a message saying that restore point was activated, which makes the use of our injected .sav file impossible, so, be careful with that.

Korotorok

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nice find, tested it with any other games on the 64 yet? Would it be possible with games from other consoles?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pissing in a pee bottle