Wii u pro controller with nintendont

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by #3dBRAT, Apr 25, 2015.

1. #3dBRAT
    OP

#3dBRAT GBAtemp Regular

Jul 22, 2014
    United States
    On a Hackintosh
    Hi i have a wii u pro controller and i want to play gamecube games with it on nintendont (wii version) can/is it/will it be possible to do this with a wii (not a wii u)?

2. #3dBRAT
    OP

#3dBRAT GBAtemp Regular

Jul 22, 2014
    United States
    On a Hackintosh
    I forgot to mention i do not mind if i need the usb cable but i would prefer to use the bluetooth feature with this..

3. worm28

worm28 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jun 2, 2013
    United States
    Portland, Oregon
    Yes you can without a usb cable just sync it to the wii menu the lights on the pro controller will blink like five times then shut off then it is ready.

4. #3dBRAT
    OP

#3dBRAT GBAtemp Regular

Jul 22, 2014
    United States
    On a Hackintosh
    .... i dont understand worm28 is their quite possibly a video describing this....I hate to ask but i feel im doing something wrong can you either explain in more detail or can you maybe help by providing a video thanks...sorry if i am bugging you it's just i cant keep any gamecube controller nice without the analog stick f***ing up or it being broken but yet i keep a tree year old wii u pro controller looking like it's out of box

5. TecXero

TecXero Technovert

Apr 13, 2014
    United States
    Mainframe
    Video? Seems like that would make this far more complicated than it is. Make sure you're running the latest version of Nintendont first. Then sync the controller with the console. It's ready to go, just start up Nintendont and turn on the controller.

6. #3dBRAT
    OP

#3dBRAT GBAtemp Regular

Jul 22, 2014
    United States
    On a Hackintosh
    But the problem is i dont know how to sync the wii u pro controller to the wii so.... :(

7. #3dBRAT
    OP

#3dBRAT GBAtemp Regular

Jul 22, 2014
    United States
    On a Hackintosh
    Just like gecko28 told me i have tried and i am running the latest nintendont and i have yet never gotten the over priced wii u gamecube look alike to work

8. TecXero

TecXero Technovert

Apr 13, 2014
    United States
    Mainframe
    You use the sync buttons on the controller and on the Wii/Wii U. It's the red buttons. They should be on the back of the controller and behind the flap on the front of the Wii/red button on front of the Wii U.

EDIT: Oh, you're using a third party one? Can you link which model? It should still work, but I couldn't tell you for sure.

9. #3dBRAT
    OP

#3dBRAT GBAtemp Regular

Jul 22, 2014
    United States
    On a Hackintosh
    I belive i solved my own problem considering im using a real wii (no wii u in vwii) so that's why i think it wont work

10. #3dBRAT
    OP

#3dBRAT GBAtemp Regular

Jul 22, 2014
    United States
    On a Hackintosh
    Nope i use the wii u pro controller that is from nintendo BTW
    EDIT:Sorry for replying to the tread and not using the edit button im just plain tired of not getting this to work for a year

11. TecXero

TecXero Technovert

Apr 13, 2014
    United States
    Mainframe
    It works fine with Wii. That's what I use mine with.

12. #3dBRAT
    OP

#3dBRAT GBAtemp Regular

Jul 22, 2014
    United States
    On a Hackintosh
    ok then i shall try tapping the wii sync button while pushing the sync button on the pro controller

13. #3dBRAT
    OP

#3dBRAT GBAtemp Regular

Jul 22, 2014
    United States
    On a Hackintosh
    YAY IT WORKED :D THANKS !!!! YOU SIR/MAM JUST SAVED ME $15-$40 dollars i thank you alot!!!!