Hacking Wii U Pro Controller to PC program release

Danilo_Candido

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hey guys,

So, I'm having problems to connect the Wii U Pro Controller to my pc.
My default Windows Bluetooth stack found it, the WiiUProController.exe opens and shows the battery status but isn't reading the buttons.
Is that what happens when you are trying to use the defaut Windows Bluetooth stack?
I also have a wireless mouse that uses a Bluetooth stack, there's some way that I can configure it to read my WiiU Controller?

Thanks!

DarKevin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hey guys,

So, I'm having problems to connect the Wii U Pro Controller to my pc.
My default Windows Bluetooth stack found it, the WiiUProController.exe opens and shows the battery status but isn't reading the buttons.
Is that what happens when you are trying to use the defaut Windows Bluetooth stack?
I also have a wireless mouse that uses a Bluetooth stack, there's some way that I can configure it to read my WiiU Controller?

Thanks!
You need the Toshiba Bluetooth stack for the controller to work. Read the previous comments.
And I'm not sure what you mean with the mouse thing, but sounds like: no

Vaati99

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello. I've use this program, and it works great with my PC games, except for Final Fantasy VII.
When I play it, the cursor keeps scrolling up and left when I'm not even touching the controller.
The game works if I disable Bluetooth, but I want to play FFVII with my pro controller.
Any ideas?

Also mouse wheel emulation and profiling would be good, keep up the good work!

Vaati99

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The only other time it happened was on Visual Boy Advanced, but I fixed it. I tried the same thing with FFVII and it didn't work.

Vaati99

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah. But now I found somewhat of a solution. I connected the controller after starting the game. Thanks for the help and support.

SirAileron

Seeker of Truths
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Admittedly, I didn't read through the 24 pages between page 1 and this page, though I'm curious as to whether or not it's possible to make it connect via the USB cord? I realize this program is for connecting it via bluetooth, but for those without a Toshiba Bluetooth stack, like myself, the prospect does interest me.

Deboog

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Admittedly, I didn't read through the 24 pages between page 1 and this page, though I'm curious as to whether or not it's possible to make it connect via the USB cord? I realize this program is for connecting it via bluetooth, but for those without a Toshiba Bluetooth stack, like myself, the prospect does interest me.

No it is not possible. The micro usb on the Wii U Pro controller only accepts power - no information.

Deboog

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah, what a shame. Reminds me of the 360's wireless controllers. I guess my away-from-console use for them is still limited to smartphones and tablets. :lol:

Bluetooth dongles are pretty cheap... You can pick up a good one for $15-$20, and they will accept inputs from many bluetooth devices. Just make sure you don't buy a cheap one that will fall apart in a few days.

megamachopop

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey guys.

I've been following this thread for a while hoping to be able to hook my own controller up. I finally got my Bluetooth adapter not that long ago and was excited to get this all set up. I got the Bluetooth stack to download, ran it, and hooked up a couple of my Wiimotes and phone to test it and worked great.

The problem I'm having now is getting my Pro Controller hooked up. It's a 3rd party controller, but as someone previously asked about it there shouldn't be a difference with 3rd party controllers as they should connect the same way. Any reason why mine won't connect to my PC besides it being 3rd party?

Thanks in advance.

DarKevin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hey guys.

I've been following this thread for a while hoping to be able to hook my own controller up. I finally got my Bluetooth adapter not that long ago and was excited to get this all set up. I got the Bluetooth stack to download, ran it, and hooked up a couple of my Wiimotes and phone to test it and worked great.

The problem I'm having now is getting my Pro Controller hooked up. It's a 3rd party controller, but as someone previously asked about it there shouldn't be a difference with 3rd party controllers as they should connect the same way. Any reason why mine won't connect to my PC besides it being 3rd party?

Thanks in advance.
Is it an actual Wii U Pro controller, or a "Wii U support!" controller?
because they made some shit that only acted like a WII pro controller or something, to ripoff people.

megamachopop

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It's a 3rd party Pro Controller that works perfectly well with my Wii U games. I have pictures of it on Imgur if you'd like to see it. Apparently almost no one's heard of it but I've never had issues using it for games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Well Charlie Sheen has tiger blood....