Wii U Image Share dying!

Discussion in 'Wii U - Nintendo Network' started by huma_dawii, Jun 17, 2019.

1. huma_dawii
    OP

huma_dawii GBAtemp Psycho!

Apr 3, 2014
    United States
    Planet Earth
    Hello people! :D today I was so excited to post a picture on my FB of Splatoon.. its my first time playing that game... well it turns out that https://i.nintendo.net is not able to log in to FACEBOOK account anymore.. it is good for Twitter but for FB is gone.. it gives a stupid error and wont let you log in.

You can still post picture to facebook by going to m.facebook.com, im so disappointed Wii U doesn't get any love from no one....

Can someone make a third party place so we can post pictures? A screenshot tool or something...

Thanks for reading :)

vbarros22 likes this.
  2. vbarros22

vbarros22 GBAtemp Regular

Jun 20, 2017
    Brazil
    Manaus, Amazonas
    Well, I'm from Brazil and I could post this days. Still doesn't work for you?

3. huma_dawii
    OP

Apr 3, 2014
    United States
    Planet Earth
    Let me try it out i dont really know if it still works.

4. RandomUser

RandomUser What has gotten into you Rosie?

May 9, 2010
    United States
    If that fails, then you can host your own image upload site, and on the gamepad, you can go to the browser and then select upload, and it should upload an image in one in TV mode and one in gamepad mode, or you had to select one, cannot remember as that has been so long ago that I did this. Once you get the image you want, then go to your computer and upload to FB as usual.
    A workaround.

5. huma_dawii
    OP

Apr 3, 2014
    United States
    Planet Earth
    I just tried and its not working, it says error for some reason I cant log in into facebook on the Wii U Image Share Website. I can upload pictures directly to facebook website tho… but it's not what I wanted xD

Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted